The new ViDoc

So I just watched the E3 ViDoc and I have never been to E3 before so had to settle for watching the live streams from gametrailers etc but the ViDoc did something that none of the live streams have been able to do before and that was make me feel like I was actually there.

I’m not sure about anyone else but I got shivers down my spine from watching that. It didn’t even show anything new but it was stll amazing to see all those people so excited for Halo 4.

But in my excitment I may have missed some new info of sorts so let me know if there was anything at all I missed. I did see Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk so not sure if this is a hint at anything or they were just playing the game for fun and the camera happened to capture it.

I’ll finish by saying that after seeing the ViDoc MY BODY IS READY

cant see what was so gr8 no elites makes me sigh

> cant see what was so gr8 no elites makes me sigh

Y U STILL HERE?

Yhea,there are 3 new interviews too XD /topic

> cant see what was so gr8 no elites makes me sigh

There there. There’s still hope for elites in the next installments of the series.

The musiccccccc Me likessss

> > cant see what was so gr8 no elites makes me sigh
>
> Y U STILL HERE?
>
> Yhea,there are 3 new interviews too XD /topic

I liked the one with Frankie saying he was nervous about everything. I think this is a good sign that shows he is actually trying to do the best for the Halo franchise and worries about what people think