The New Video Player on Waypoint...

Looks awesome. I also appreciate how certain videos are now grouped under the community tab. If I may could I ask for more interviews? Maybe go around to the staff so we get to know 343 a little better. I saw some older interviews but seeing as the torch is being passed I would say some new interviews are in order.

yea the video player is awsome. and interviews sound great.

> yea the video player is awsome. and interviews sound great.

Yeah, the videos are much clearer now. Also does anyone know if the new RvB season will be on Waypoint or do we have to wait a while??

I agree with everything you just said, but for interviews, I think they should do a ton as soon as their first game is announced, or next map pack, what ever is announced first. Also tons of interviews on their 10th anniversary plans.

The controls disappear to quick tho, everything else about it is great.

> Looks awesome. I also appreciate how certain videos are now grouped under the community tab. If I may could I ask for more interviews? Maybe go around to the staff so we get to know 343 a little better. I saw some older interviews but seeing as the torch is being passed I would say some new interviews are in order.

Yeah man totally, I’m interested to see who works for 343

> > Looks awesome. I also appreciate how certain videos are now grouped under the community tab. If I may could I ask for more interviews? Maybe go around to the staff so we get to know 343 a little better. I saw some older interviews but seeing as the torch is being passed I would say some new interviews are in order.
>
> Yeah man totally, I’m interested to see who works for 343

It would be cool. I have seen some older interviews and that was cool. I think we need some newer ones though.

More Frankie too!

Yeah and they need to do more videos when they’re at E3 or Pax Prime. A live stream would be sweet .

So happy to hear you like the new video player. I was pretty excited when I heard we were getting it. Definitely a nice upgrade!

Awesome idea about the interviews, too. Not sure if it’s really possible right now but I’ll certainly propose the idea and see what happens. :slight_smile:

> So happy to hear you like the new video player. I was pretty excited when I heard we were getting it. Definitely a nice upgrade!
>
> Awesome idea about the interviews, too. Not sure if it’s really possible right now but I’ll certainly propose the idea and see what happens. :slight_smile:

Oh that would be great. Thanks!!

> So happy to hear you like the new video player. I was pretty excited when I heard we were getting it. Definitely a nice upgrade!
>
> Awesome idea about the interviews, too. Not sure if it’s really possible right now but I’ll certainly propose the idea and see what happens. :slight_smile:

Less errors with the new video player too by the way. Actually, no errors at all!

>

Who, besides Frankie, would you like to see interviewed? We’re listening!

> > So happy to hear you like the new video player. I was pretty excited when I heard we were getting it. Definitely a nice upgrade!
> >
> > Awesome idea about the interviews, too. Not sure if it’s really possible right now but I’ll certainly propose the idea and see what happens. :slight_smile:
>
> Who, besides Frankie, would you like to see interviewed? We’re listening!

Anyone that is actually involved in the making of the game would be AWESOME!! I know they won’t reveal anything new but I would love to know 343’s background and what it’s employees have done in the past.

> > So happy to hear you like the new video player. I was pretty excited when I heard we were getting it. Definitely a nice upgrade!
> >
> > Awesome idea about the interviews, too. Not sure if it’s really possible right now but I’ll certainly propose the idea and see what happens. :slight_smile:
>
> Who, besides Frankie, would you like to see interviewed? We’re listening!

Could you sit down and have a interview with Max Hoberman? That would be sweet

We did talk to Max for the Defiant BTS. One note about Max - never play him at Settlers of Catan. He is a brutal competitor.

Oh, if you can do a studio walk through that would be awesome. I think you’re in the old Bungie studio but I would still like to see how you have changed things up. (Please correct me if I’m wrong about what studio 343 is in.)