The new victory req packs

Just now I got an Oathsworn from a Warzone Victory pack. Has anyone else gotten anything super good from one? I was under the impression that it didn’t give out anything better than rares.

> 2533274856792412;1:
> Just now I got an Oathsworn from a Warzone Victory pack. Has anyone else gotten anything super good from one? I was under the impression that it didn’t give out anything better than rares.

Very random but very welcome in my opinion. I had the impression it was meant to give you whatever weapons and vehicles to sort of help you keep playing as you save for req packs. But I have had a few decent weapons and vehicles from them.

> 2533274815946143;2:
> > 2533274856792412;1:
> > Just now I got an Oathsworn from a Warzone Victory pack. Has anyone else gotten anything super good from one? I was under the impression that it didn’t give out anything better than rares.
>
>
> Very random but very welcome in my opinion. I had the impression it was meant to give you whatever weapons and vehicles to sort of help you keep playing as you save for req packs. But I have had a few decent weapons and vehicles from them.

Yeah, mostly what I’ve gotten from them are 200-500 req points, a whole bunch of boosts, and occasionally a common helmet or armor. Let’s just say I was pleasantly surprised to see that Oathsworn. My first mythic :slight_smile:

got prophets bane yesterday, so pumped haha not sure if I want to use it

Whispered Truth

> 2533274847916490;5:
> Whispered Truth

Nice! That looks like a fun one

High Five Rockets, Ultra Rare. Can’t wait to use it!

> 2533274856792412;1:
> Just now I got an Oathsworn from a Warzone Victory pack. Has anyone else gotten anything super good from one? I was under the impression that it didn’t give out anything better than rares.

I got the Legendary Binary rifle and the Loathsome thing, I was so happy that i took a screenshot on my xbox.

> 2533275031293244;8:
> > 2533274856792412;1:
> > Just now I got an Oathsworn from a Warzone Victory pack. Has anyone else gotten anything super good from one? I was under the impression that it didn’t give out anything better than rares.
>
>
> I got the Legendary Binary rifle and the Loathsome thing, I was so happy that i took a screenshot on my xbox.

Yeah, I took a screenshot too. I was going to share it on OP, but realized I can’t post links yet so…shrug

I’ve had some Legendaries, they sell for a lot.

> 2533274856792412;1:

I’ve gotten a nornfang, phaeton and ONI scorpion from three separate victory packs.

I got a Legendaries ONCE, now because they’ve added more “junk” I mostly uncommon

I GOT A LEGENDARY MANTIS

f u caps lock

I got the oni mantis unlock from one I thought that was pretty nifty except I never want to use them

norfang. kriths left hand, loathsome thing

All I get are boosts. At least it’s usually a legendary boost or an ultra rare boost so I can’t complain that much!

Nothing crazy here just a couple rare helmets.

> 2533274856792412;1:

I haven’t got anything good, I just get the 100 rp and 200 rp

nothing but garbage so far