The new Vehicles

They said there would two new Vehicles, one being the mantis but do we know the other one?

The only other ‘new’ vehicle is currently the mammoth, but it’s unknown if it’s driveable. If it isn’t then it’ll be a vehicle we haven’t seen.

The only new vehicles i can think of is mantis and mammoth.

Bedsides meltdown are ther any other maps that we have yet to see that would fit the Mammoth isn’t there still one map that we have yet to see?

> Bedsides meltdown are ther any other maps that we have yet to see that would fit the Mammoth isn’t there still one map that we have yet to see?

I’m gonna just assume, the last map will probably be a small - medium sized map. So i don’t think a mammoth will fit on it.

I’m guessing that it’s called “Caludron”, since there’s a Halo 4 MegaBloks set for next year named “Caludron Clash”.

There’s the Mammoth, and another unspecified air vehicle that is used only once in campaign.

From what I’ve heard there’s the Mantis, Mammoth, and Shortsword. Don’t hold me to that though.

does anyone remember the photo from a few months ago of a small, land vehicle covered by a blue tarp? this was the only time this vehicle is mentioned in any way i can remember

> does anyone remember the photo from a few months ago of a small, land vehicle covered by a blue tarp? this was the only time this vehicle is mentioned in any way i can remember

That was the Warthog used in FUD.