The new Valhalla remake.

I have one question. Will we be able to get on top of the tower on the new remake? Or did they ruin that by adding kill zones up there? I’m curious to see your speculations. I would like to be able to go up there for the sake of nostalgia. To me it’s kind of like the little ridge you could only get to with the banshee on coagulation.

I think they got rid of the ridge/ledge.

EDIT: Also they got rid of the ramps at the front of the base probably to balance ctf or something.

I’m pretty sure you’d be unable to get up there this time around.

Although it’s a great place to camp.

Well the towers in Ragnarok seem a lot taller than in Valhalla.

I’d hate to see an area of such potential sealed off just because a Banshee could reach it. Didn’t Metropolis have invisible barriers that exclusively repelled Banshees? Why couldn’t Halo 4 have that?

Hopefully we’ll be able to get up there in Forge.

> Hopefully we’ll be able to get up there in Forge.

Forge should = any were you like…

Oh yea idk why but does any one know why Valhala was remade o.o not my question and im curious too

I just told her who cares its made and looks awsome xD

> Oh yea idk why but does any one know why Valhala was remade o.o not my question and im curious too
>
> I just told her who cares its made and looks awsome xD

It was a very popular map, many players wanted it to return and as a result 343 decided to bring it back (I am sad that it wasn’t Terminal). Of course, Sandtrap was asked to return as well…

IIRC, didn’t 343 say they were not going to be bringing back any maps from the 360 games?

> > Oh yea idk why but does any one know why Valhala was remade o.o not my question and im curious too
> >
> > I just told her who cares its made and looks awsome xD
>
> It was a very popular map, many players wanted it to return and as a result 343 decided to bring it back (I am sad that it wasn’t Terminal). Of course, Sandtrap was asked to return as well…
>
> IIRC, didn’t 343 say they were not going to be bringing back any maps from the 360 games?

Yea they did mention that maybe something changed their minds or a easter egg is added their o,o some history…

I honestly doubt it due to jetpacks etc.

> > Hopefully we’ll be able to get up there in Forge.
>
> Forge should = any were you like…

I completely agree.

Noticed a little ledge coming off the back of the tower maybe thats the highest point you’d be able to get up to. At first I thought it might have been the Banshee spawn but it still spawns on the ground.

> IIRC, didn’t 343 say they were not going to be bringing back any maps from the 360 games?

That was only said for Hale CE: Anniversary. Halo 4 is fair game, although they confirmed that only one map will be a remake out of the ten shipping with the game. The other nine are completely new. However, that doesn’t exclude future DLC from including remakes.

i hope we get to go to space just like vanilla halo 3

Valhalla was probably brought back because RoosterTeeth wanted it back. I would have preferred SandTrap, Terminal, or Containment, but this is better than any Reach maps.

As for the OP, maybe in Forge. We don’t need another Reach where every interesting spot was a permanent kill-barrier!

> > > Oh yea idk why but does any one know why Valhala was remade o.o not my question and im curious too
> > >
> > > I just told her who cares its made and looks awsome xD
> >
> > It was a very popular map, many players wanted it to return and as a result 343 decided to bring it back (I am sad that it wasn’t Terminal). Of course, Sandtrap was asked to return as well…
> >
> > IIRC, didn’t 343 say they were not going to be bringing back any maps from the 360 games?
>
> Yea they did mention that maybe something changed their minds or a easter egg is added their o,o some history…

They said that in regards to Halo CEA maps, they never said that with Halo 4.

I loved valhalla in H3, but i would have rather seen a Halo2 or HaloPC BTB Map Instead.

I hope it will be like blood Gulch in Reach where it’s just a part of something larger!

I loved flying around Forge world, shame nothing like that is coming back, kind of makes me think it’s going back to Halo 3 forge in terms of scope.

> > IIRC, didn’t 343 say they were not going to be bringing back any maps from the 360 games?
>
> The other nine are completely new. However, that doesn’t exclude future DLC from including remakes.

Where did you see that info?