The new update

This is NOT to shoot down the Memories of Reach Update’s contents. I.E. complaints of the Falcon, playable elites, reach dmr… blah blah blah.

Since the update, I’ve been noticing a lot of trippie stuff happen in matchmaking. I’ll be running up on an enemy to “assassinate” the S.O.B. and the animation cuts out a 1/5 of the way through and the next thing I’ll know they’re running and gunning or beating me to death with their rifle because they took zero damage from my spartan. I’ve also seen this through other gamer’s videos on youtube and Xbox Recorded videos. Also there’s been a inconsistency with hit boxes and weapon timing. For instance, I got behind and enemy with no shields in match making and I had a rail gun. His back was turned to me, the rifle charged, it made the sound of it firing, the stream came out landing on him, and I got assassinated. (Cutos the spartan that did that). But the shot did NOT hit the spartan and didn’t register. I was only 15 meters behind the guy and the rail gun is pin point accurate. He wasn’t moving and I’m decent enough to land a hit on a none moving target 15 feet with their back turned on me. That was one instance, I had another where their rail gun didn’t register on the mark, and BR/Pistol fights end with shots unregistered or I’m shot through cover.

Maybe I’m just bad, I wanted to bring this up and see if anyone was experiencing similar issues.

I used to get this a lot after they removed the region lock
The last update was meant to address this issue

Since region lock was removed the game is messed up. It is unfair, nothing works properly, lag is horrendous, and the rankingz are nothing but a total joke. In fact fair and this halo game are polar opposites

> 2533274868447493;1:
> This is NOT to shoot down the Memories of Reach Update’s contents. I.E. complaints of the Falcon, playable elites, reach dmr… blah blah blah.
>
> Since the update, I’ve been noticing a lot of trippie stuff happen in matchmaking. I’ll be running up on an enemy to “assassinate” the S.O.B. and the animation cuts out a 1/5 of the way through and the next thing I’ll know they’re running and gunning or beating me to death with their rifle because they took zero damage from my spartan. I’ve also seen this through other gamer’s videos on youtube and Xbox Recorded videos. Also there’s been a inconsistency with hit boxes and weapon timing. For instance, I got behind and enemy with no shields in match making and I had a rail gun. His back was turned to me, the rifle charged, it made the sound of it firing, the stream came out landing on him, and I got assassinated. (Cutos the spartan that did that). But the shot did NOT hit the spartan and didn’t register. I was only 15 meters behind the guy and the rail gun is pin point accurate. He wasn’t moving and I’m decent enough to land a hit on a none moving target 15 feet with their back turned on me. That was one instance, I had another where their rail gun didn’t register on the mark, and BR/Pistol fights end with shots unregistered or I’m shot through cover.
>
> Maybe I’m just bad, I wanted to bring this up and see if anyone was experiencing similar issues.

Also there’s a Forge bug that happened with the update. Sometimes I see my friends or myself invisible? Happens at random times or at spawning. Only way to fix is suicide as a human.

I

> 2533274846146476;2:
> I used to get this a lot after they removed the region lock
> The last update was meant to address this issue

I’m sorry, but what is region lock?