The New Update - Thoughts

So recently 343 Went ahead and teased the next update to Halo 5.

While past updates have left me disappointed, this one really looks promising to me.
I won’t go into to much detail I just wanted to say GOOD WORK 343 !

What I really like about this new update :

• The new way of WZ assault, it is a “new” map per say with it’s own unique layout, finally ! - The additional maps we are getting, especially the Warzone map teased, something from The elite homeworld is just gonna be awesome. - Additional update to forge, simple really, keep expanding what we can do with it !
    What I am not so found of :

• WZ firefight : To begin with I just don’t like the Idea of firefight not being like in ODST (IMO this is the best way to do that gametype). In the beta (and yes I know it was a beta) the objectives really leaned forwards individual play instead of Team play. Also catering to usage of REQ’s on a stupid level.

• What would make it better IMO would be if they redid or reworked the objectives and the “scale” of the maps and their enemies (so it is not only 100 crawlers)…

• The CYCLOPS armor : It just looks odd to me (personal opinion, not really anything wrong with it though)

What do you guys think and what do you think is hidden ?

It seems that we are getting the Plasma Repeater and maybe the three last reqs are the original Beam Rifle?

I can’t wait for this update!!!

> 2533274843127097;1:
> So recently 343 Went ahead and teased the next update to Halo 5.
>
> While past updates have left me disappointed, this one really looks promising to me.
> I won’t go into to much detail I just wanted to say GOOD WORK 343 !
>
> What I really like about this new update :
>
> - The new way of WZ assault, it is a “new” map per say with it’s own unique layout, finally !
> - The additional maps we are getting, especially the Warzone map teased, something from The elite homeworld is just gonna be awesome.
> - Additional update to forge, simple really, keep expanding what we can do with it !
> What I am not so found of :
>
>
>
> - WZ firefight : To begin with I just don’t like the Idea of firefight not being like in ODST (IMO this is the best way to do that gametype). In the beta (and yes I know it was a beta) the objectives really leaned forwards individual play instead of Team play. Also catering to usage of REQ’s on a stupid level.
> - What would make it better IMO would be if they redid or reworked the objectives and the “scale” of the maps and their enemies (so it is not only 100 crawlers)…
>
>
> - The CYCLOPS armor : It just looks odd to me (personal opinion, not really anything wrong with it though)
>
> What do you guys think and what do you think is hidden ?

I also hate that they made Firefight competitive instead of just cooperative. A PvE ‘cooperative’ gamemode gave you PvP Wins and Losses for the beta test. Why?! Why does everything have to be a competition?

Im super excited

> 2533274881560701;4:
> > 2533274843127097;1:
> > So recently 343 Went ahead and teased the next update to Halo 5.
> >
> > While past updates have left me disappointed, this one really looks promising to me.
> > I won’t go into to much detail I just wanted to say GOOD WORK 343 !
> >
> > What I really like about this new update :
> >
> > - The new way of WZ assault, it is a “new” map per say with it’s own unique layout, finally !
> > - The additional maps we are getting, especially the Warzone map teased, something from The elite homeworld is just gonna be awesome.
> > - Additional update to forge, simple really, keep expanding what we can do with it !
> > What I am not so found of :
> >
> >
> >
> > - WZ firefight : To begin with I just don’t like the Idea of firefight not being like in ODST (IMO this is the best way to do that gametype). In the beta (and yes I know it was a beta) the objectives really leaned forwards individual play instead of Team play. Also catering to usage of REQ’s on a stupid level.
> > - What would make it better IMO would be if they redid or reworked the objectives and the “scale” of the maps and their enemies (so it is not only 100 crawlers)…
> >
> >
> > - The CYCLOPS armor : It just looks odd to me (personal opinion, not really anything wrong with it though)
> >
> > What do you guys think and what do you think is hidden ?
>
>
> I also hate that they made Firefight competitive instead of just cooperative. A PvE ‘cooperative’ gamemode gave you PvP Wins and Losses for the beta test. Why?! Why does everything have to be a competition?

Indeed I remember playing to get the Vidmaster, we had to go for several hours not just 10min

The last three reqs are either going to be focus rifles or knight blades.

Either way I’m excited for firefight!

I didn’t enjoy the beta, so I am not looking forward to this update.

> 2533274885566464;2:
> It seems that we are getting the Plasma Repeater and maybe the three last reqs are the original Beam Rifle?

Or the Focus Rifle? Another Reach weapon so thats why I assume itd be that.

I am only interested in the 3 maps.

“Welcome to Sanghelios! BIP! BAP! BAM!”
“This is Firefight. And we need every able body we can get. Even yours.”