The New Spartan Laser

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:

Looks like 4 shots like in reach. and -Yoink!- does that thing sound powerful when charging up. That whistle makes a huge difference

sounds beautiful.

> I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:

Oh, I thought it was officially announced, sorry.

> I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:

Are you sure? I mean they already confirmed the Spartan Laser plus the map. Plus the spartan laser was in the RTX games.

> > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
>
> Are you sure? I mean they already confirmed the Spartan Laser plus the map. Plus the spartan laser was in the RTX games.

The video itself is leaked content, even if the contents aren’t (in that they feature weapons/maps that have been announced). The video was not released through official channels, thus it is leaked content.

> > > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
> >
> > Are you sure? I mean they already confirmed the Spartan Laser plus the map. Plus the spartan laser was in the RTX games.
>
> The video itself is leaked content, even if the contents aren’t (in that they feature weapons/maps that have been announced). The video was not released through official channels, thus it is leaked content.

Hmm, well, let’s allow the moderators to decide, since it’s their job. If it stays unlocked, how about the sniper in that video. I just noticed it sounds a lot better, I assume that is because of the messed up audio in other videos.

> > > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
> >
> > Are you sure? I mean they already confirmed the Spartan Laser plus the map. Plus the spartan laser was in the RTX games.
>
> The video itself is leaked content, even if the contents aren’t (in that they feature weapons/maps that have been announced). The video was not released through official channels, thus it is leaked content.

Oh, cool. You learn something new everyday

> > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
>
> Oh, I thought it was officially announced, sorry.

Read the description of the video. There’s your answer. As Toa Freak said, the video itself is considered leaked, but not the contents shown. Not sure if the mods will lock this or not…

> >
> > Oh, I thought it was officially announced, sorry.
>
> Read the description of the video. There’s your answer. As Toa Freak said, the video itself is considered leaked, but not the contents shown. Not sure if the mods will lock this or not…

They’ve locked every other thread discussing it.

I don’t think this can be considered as leaked. Same map from rtx and e3, same weapons, nothing really new.

> > > > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
> > >
> > > Oh, I thought it was officially announced, sorry.
> >
> > Read the description of the video. There’s your answer. As Toa Freak said, the video itself is considered leaked, but not the contents shown. Not sure if the mods will lock this or not…
>
> They’ve locked every other thread discussing it.

Have they? Then I assume they’ll lock this one in a matter of time.

> > > > I’m pretty sure this is considered leaked, and is therefore not allowed on these forums. Sorry :confused:
> > >
> > > Are you sure? I mean they already confirmed the Spartan Laser plus the map. Plus the spartan laser was in the RTX games.
> >
> > The video itself is leaked content, even if the contents aren’t (in that they feature weapons/maps that have been announced). The video was not released through official channels, thus it is leaked content.
>
> Hmm, well, let’s allow the moderators to decide, since it’s their job. If it stays unlocked, how about the sniper in that video. I just <mark>noticed it sounds a lot better</mark>, I assume that is because of the messed up audio in other videos.

YES FINALLY!!! I get to hear the sniper without someone screaming every time the thing is picked up! Sounds powerful and similar to the CEA version.

Love the S-laser sound, love the new sniper sound aswell. It sounds like the sound alone could punch through a windshield <3

Not locked yet.
I think that the Splazer sounds like a real Splazer should.

The old UNSC logo is on the side of the Laser… how interesting.

That video is from the Halo 4 internal beta, correct? Then it is indeed leaked content and not allowed on the forums, sorry.

> That video is from the Halo 4 internal beta, correct? Then it is indeed leaked content and not allowed on the forums, sorry.

The description even says: This is a leaked clip, therefore it will be unlisted

Ω

The satisfaction of hearing that noise as I destroy a vehicle…