The new Sandtrap remake is fantastic.

Whoever made the new Sandtrap remake… man, phenomenal job! The underground portions to the bases, expanded cover points and new map landmarks like the downed Pelican. Really great stuff…

They even nailed the cool, space-Egyptian aesthetic too, given the limitations of Forge. Reminds me of an old Bombing Run map from Unreal Tournament kinda, in a very good way… Bravo!

It needs a tank.

It’s a great map, but why did they put in regular mongoose ATVs instead of the armed gungoose variants? I started driving one around hoping to blow some people up but I just ending up honking at them instead…

I admit, from the pic I saw of it, it’s a fantastice remake…just missing the elephant transport. Now if it had a Mammoth on there…phew boy.

I have played well over 20 btb maps and have yet got to play this map, once I do I will return and stat from experience. As for the looks and some videos of people playing. It looks fun yet open like Viking which is different to the extreme amount of clutter to hide behind on the rest of the halo 5 maps. (Which is great for vehicles.)

Really does feel great to be playing on sandtrap again! I just wish i could play on it more often :frowning:

No Elephants, no Choppers, not Sandtrap. Complete waste of a map when those things aren’t present.

I think it needs to upgrade the mongooses to gungooses, and maybe throw in another banshee. Aside from that, it’s alright. /not crazy about it, but I can’t complain either. At least it’s a new BTB map.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> It’s a great map, but why did they put in regular mongoose ATVs instead of the armed gungoose variants? I started driving one around hoping to blow some people up but I just ending up honking at them instead…

Nostalgia. The original one didn’t have Gungooses after all.
They put a rocket hog on it too I think, no clue why.

It is pretty cool.

Just a heads-up

Map’s creator is WyvernZu :slight_smile: She did an amazing job indeed