THE NEW ROCKETLAUNCHER LOOKS BAD

PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
PLEASE

Guys i mean , do you saw the New rocket?
If you see you heart will break.

Please help!!

This message must arrive 343 !!!

> 2533274928859048;1:
> PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!

Or give us a better one.

> If you see you heart will break.

Lies.

Meh, it’s not ugly, but certainly different. Why it needed a whole new design? Well that’s beyond me, I’m not mad though.

Are new rocket lawn chair having Ling Ling’s head?

> 2533274873409440;2:
> > 2533274928859048;1:
> > PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
>
>
>
>
> Or give us a better one.
>
>
>
> > If you see you heart will break.
>
>
> Lies.

Where? The rocketlauncher was 13years an icon for halo. This new looks, not like halo.

I voted for the Rocket Launcher because of the new look and possible single shot rather than double per “mag”.

Here’s the voting link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/bulletins/the-bulletin-episode-6

I’ve seen the Hydra in action with all the trailers and The Sprint, I thought it was worth missing out on playing with the new gun since we haven’t seen how the new RL works.

> 2533274928859048;5:
> > 2533274873409440;2:
> > > 2533274928859048;1:
> > > PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Or give us a better one.
> >
> >
> >
> > > If you see you heart will break.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Lies.
>
>
>
> Where?

What do you mean where?

I agree, the new rocket launcher is ugly

Not a fan of the rocket launcher redesign but whatever. Maybe they will change it up a little bit.

> 2533274873409440;7:
> > 2533274928859048;5:
> > > 2533274873409440;2:
> > > > 2533274928859048;1:
> > > > PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Or give us a better one.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > If you see you heart will break.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Lies.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Where?
>
>
> What do you mean where?

Where is it a lie?

> 2533274800746556;9:
> Not a fan of the rocket launcher redesign but whatever. Maybe they will change it up a little bit.

They must go back to the old.

> 2533274928859048;10:
> > 2533274873409440;7:
> > > 2533274928859048;5:
> > > > 2533274873409440;2:
> > > > > 2533274928859048;1:
> > > > > PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Or give us a better one.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > If you see you heart will break.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Lies.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Where?
> >
> >
> >
> > What do you mean where?
>
>
> Where is it a lie?

Oh, you mean how is it a lie, its a lie because my heart didn’t break. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!

> 2533274873409440;12:
> > 2533274928859048;10:
> > > 2533274873409440;7:
> > > > 2533274928859048;5:
> > > > > 2533274873409440;2:
> > > > > > 2533274928859048;1:
> > > > > > PLEASE 343 GIVE US THE OLD BACK !!!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Or give us a better one.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > If you see you heart will break.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Lies.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Where?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you mean where?
> >
> >
> >
> > Where is it a lie?
>
>
> Oh, you mean how is it a lie, its a lie because my heart didn’t break. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!

Wuuuuuut hahahahahah

“Bad” and “different” are different things.

I hate the new rocket launcher, it looks like it’s from Battlefield or Call of Duty…

> 2533274834960652;6:
> I voted for the Rocket Launcher because of the new look and possible single shot rather than double per “mag”.
>
> Here’s the voting link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/bulletins/the-bulletin-episode-6
>
> I’ve seen the Hydra in action with all the trailers and The Sprint, I thought it was worth missing out on playing with the new gun since we haven’t seen how the new RL works.

It’s double shot like normal, there was a second of it in the sprint and it showed 2 rockets on the HUD

After so damn long, a little different look on the Rocket Laucher isn’t a bad idea, but this is a little too different IMO

I don’t like the new look of the br.

I think the old one will be there too. Just because it isn’t in the Beta doesn’t mean it isn’t in the game. With that logic, we should be crying over the Needler, the Energy Sword and most of the alien weapons since the Beta is almost exclusively UNSC. We have the DMR and the BR, we can have two human rocket launchers. My opinion on new weapons is the more the merrier (but most of the classic weapons should return as well).

> 2533274846978810;19:
> I think the old one will be there too. We have the DMR and the BR, we can have to human rocket launchers. My opinion on new weapons is the more the merrier (but most of the classic weapons should return as well).

In Episode 6 ,of halo bulliten ,he says its the classic rocket launcher. But it looks so different.