the new "Rig Remix" or is it?

I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.

> 2533274912317447;1:
> I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.

rig is the remix of “molten” not the other way around.

just like riptide is the asmeterical verison of fathom,

rig is the symetrical verison of molten

> 2533274827519891;2:
> > 2533274912317447;1:
> > I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.
>
>
> rig is the remix of “molten” not the other way around.
>
> just like riptide is the asmeterical verison of fathom,
>
> rig is the symetrical verison of molten

That doesn’t make any sense. Rig was made before Molten so how would Rig be based off of Molten? Also Rig isn’t symmetrical

> 2533274912317447;3:
> > 2533274827519891;2:
> > > 2533274912317447;1:
> > > I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.
> >
> >
> > rig is the remix of “molten” not the other way around.
> >
> > just like riptide is the asmeterical verison of fathom,
> >
> > rig is the symetrical verison of molten
>
>
> That doesn’t make any sense. Rig was made before Molten so how would Rig be based off of Molten? Also Rig isn’t symmetrical

You said it yourself, they have had this in the pipe a while, a remix is a remix. Personally I like the idea of remixed maps, its a new battleground after all. Who cares how long everything has taken, the ball is moving, more DLC will come, we just don’t know when or what…

Great job so far 343i don’t let us down now. We are all returning to you slowly…

> 2535407895943095;4:
> > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > 2533274827519891;2:
> > > > 2533274912317447;1:
> > > > I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.
> > >
> > >
> > > rig is the remix of “molten” not the other way around.
> > >
> > > just like riptide is the asmeterical verison of fathom,
> > >
> > > rig is the symetrical verison of molten
> >
> >
> > That doesn’t make any sense. Rig was made before Molten so how would Rig be based off of Molten? Also Rig isn’t symmetrical
>
>
> You said it yourself, they have had this in the pipe a while, a remix is a remix. Personally I like the idea of remixed maps, its a new battleground after all. Who cares how long everything has taken, the ball is moving, more DLC will come, we just don’t know when or what…
>
> Great job so far 343i don’t let us down now. We are all returning to you slowly…

This is a necro.

> 2533274856723140;5:
> > 2535407895943095;4:
> > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > > 2533274827519891;2:
> > > > > 2533274912317447;1:
> > > > > I know that early in Halo 5 development there was a planned Rig remix, as shown by concept art in an episode of the sprint. I personally have found it weird that a map in development for so long still hasn’t been released. This new map seems to be that map, but strangely it seems that 343 has not mentioned this being the Rig remix, which leads me to believe that with all the hate for Remixes, 343 decided to scrap the idea of a rig remix and just make a completely new map with a similar concept, which is why it has taken so long for it to come out.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > rig is the remix of “molten” not the other way around.
> > > >
> > > > just like riptide is the asmeterical verison of fathom,
> > > >
> > > > rig is the symetrical verison of molten
> > >
> > >
> > > That doesn’t make any sense. Rig was made before Molten so how would Rig be based off of Molten? Also Rig isn’t symmetrical
> >
> >
> > You said it yourself, they have had this in the pipe a while, a remix is a remix. Personally I like the idea of remixed maps, its a new battleground after all. Who cares how long everything has taken, the ball is moving, more DLC will come, we just don’t know when or what…
> >
> > Great job so far 343i don’t let us down now. We are all returning to you slowly…
>
>
> This is a necro.

This is a double necro