The new ranking system

So I’ve been away from Halo 4 for a while now and I remember 343 talking about implementing a form of ranking system that you can see online. I’ve been playing around on my service record and what not and can’t seem to find anything on that. Anybody have an answer if they already got rid of it or if they never implemented it in the first place or where I can find it. Thanks a lot.

CSR will be implemented on the 8th, the same day the Castle Map pack is released.

They’re going to add CSR but so far you’ll only be able to see it on the website. It’s gonna be a real mess and disappointment in my opinion. They need to have a way to access it right there when on War Games. Definitely not the kind of ranking system I had in mind when it was first brought up.

> So I’ve been away from Halo 4 for a while now and I remember 343 talking about implementing a form of ranking system that you can see online. I’ve been playing around on my service record and what not and can’t seem to find anything on that. Anybody have an answer if they already got rid of it or if they never implemented it in the first place or where I can find it. Thanks a lot.

CSR will be available for ALL play lists and game modes.

Unfortunately, most CSRs will be meaningless due to Join In Progress being part of the majority of the play lists and game modes. So,until that little 5000 ton elephant in the room is dealt with, CSR for most lists will be ruined.

Who, here, doesn’t have several games in a row which are JIP? How can a CSR mean anything or even be obtainable at a high level when JIP exists?

I do hope that when all is revealed in the Bulletin that JIP as it works with CSR will be explained.

On another angle, it would also be good to know what will be required of us to obtain a high rank in, say Extraction, in Dominion, in BTIS, in SWAT, in Flood, in Team Throwdown and so on and so forth and how they are different from each other. I do hope that all CSRs will not be be based on kills/deaths/wins/losses because while that is fine for a straight up whoever has the most kills type, SWAT, Slayer etc, a different method to work out CSR for say CTF and other objective game types should be used which is not based upon kills/deaths but, instead, caps, extracts, assists, wins, losses etc.

Any thoughts?