The new quality of life update relative to rank changes is a complete joke

the new update is a joke 25 games isnt much it should be like 50 at least

but the worst part is the CSR difference OH guys we are making it so you have to be close in rank to play with each other for example a diamond 1 player cant play with someone lower then silver 4 :slight_smile: see amazing close skill level match making (sarcasm)

3 Likes

It’s a turd on delivery. Most the people to give enough of a damn to even cheat at this game are well beyond the 25 matches required to play ranked, and even if those 25 matches are meant to “help identify cheaters”… what the hell’s been the problem for the last 7 months??? Is 343 implementing a new player report system that doesn’t require a YouTube guide on how to even do it? Nope. Has 343 made ANY improvements to the anti-cheat software? Not that I can see according to this information. This is nothing more than a poor excuse to say they haven’t been dead silent for weeks on end.

Nothing about desync, like why I get killed from 20 feet away by a gravity hammer, but I only break shields on a point blank hit when the tables are turned. Or getting shot around corners? How about those pesky rockets and grenades that are sometimes nuclear devices and other times nothing more than party poppers? No? Nothing 343? I read that you guys have your heads down and are working hard on whatever update you have coming down the pipe. But your audience thinks your head is down and shoved someplace dark located on your backside.

9 Likes

I think it’s great.

I’m increasingly coming across players grinding MMR by playing with mid-range Smurfs and low ranked Sandbaggers.

They aren’t friends playing together.

And even if they were - the uneven spread of skill across the game isn’t much fun. I’ve been the solo player used to make up opposition teams. Meh.

The 25 game warm up for new accounts and CSR limits is a good step. We’ll have to wait and see how it works in real life though. And for friends who just want to hang. You still can. Just not in ranked.

6 Likes

25 isnt that especially if you play the fastest game modes and thats a huge rank gap

It’s a start. Ease people into it. Look what happens and then tighten as required.

2 Likes

I guess? I think the community needs more action to combat cheaters than 25 games for new players.

1 Like

343 doesn’t want people to play with their friends. This game is the most anti-social Halo game ever.

Good luck reaching that “broader audience”…

8 Likes

you have social for playing with friends

6 Likes

Then give us back BR starts. AR/sidekick sucks. Also, more than just the ranked update that makes this game anti-social.

2 Likes

doesnt slayer have some br start matches

So 1% of social matches can start with a BR? Sounds lame.

1 Like

yeah and I want more ranked playlist but we cant always get what we want Im stuck with only 1 ranked game mode

2 Likes

ranked isnt supposed to be a relaxed casual chill game so massive csr differences between players shouldnt be a thing. its a competitive game mode

2 Likes

We could if 343 would actually listen to feedback.

3 Likes

Social isnt social. Social is just as sweaty as ranked lol.

This game has no social experience.

3 Likes

depends on how you view it and decide to play

3 Likes

I know exaxtly how it goes. Any playlist i choose is sweatfest lol. And im an onyx player through and through…but i dont want to be lol.

I cant play this game casually or else i get stomped.

1 Like

Seems pointless.
MMR determines who your matched with anyway.
For an onyx player, even social playlists become a sweat fest.
This deters nothing, and like the guy said above. It’s showing they have done something in the past 7 months by doing very little.
Absolutely pointless and the real kicker is, they’re not even resetting CSR to go with the update lol.

4 Likes

This is a smart move, if you really want to kill the game.
Friends not beeing able to play together.

2 Likes

Social is to chill out. If you wanna BR sweatfest go to ranked dude

1 Like