The new Helment Bungie keeps secrets from us lol

Bungie or 343 they have not told us anything about the new helment because they are very sneaky and i bet they have gotten something up their sleeves to give to the public but i guess we will have to wait just like last year they just gave everyone bungie chest peice on bungie day no one even know they were so sneaky :slight_smile: so keep your hopes up peace

1. Imitating a Bungie/343i employee is against the terms of use.

2. Learn to use spelling and grammar.

3. Any disc modder would’ve already found it on the disc.

how am i trying to be a bungie employee

Weren’t you on the halo wars forums and people said the same thing about impersonating a bungie employee?

> how am i trying to be a bungie employee

Funny. We’re totally fooled.

Not sure what sneakiness has to do with anything… everyone knew there was a flaming chest piece.

I don’t buy into the hackers have found everything on disc, if so, I want an explanation for the Banshee’s spawning when you flip the switches, and the blank switches… oh, and hackers never found the BoB on New Alexandria, Bungie told us it was there, we decoded their message and found it.

I doubt Bungie and 343i wants to experience the stupidity from “some” players like they experienced after the Recon helmet started being given out to people for doing “cool and entertaining” things!

> 1) Imitating a Bungie/343i employee is against the terms of use.
>
> 2) Learn to use spelling and grammar.
>
> 3) Any disc modder would’ve already found it on the disc.

Well modders can’t find EVERYTHING those files could have been really well hidden within the disk. Besides bungie even said that their was a “bucket” of unused armor that is not available with out a “key”. For example the UA multi-threat.

> Not sure what sneakiness has to do with anything… everyone knew there was a flaming chest piece.
>
> I don’t buy into the hackers have found everything on disc, if so, I want an explanation for the Banshee’s spawning when you flip the switches, and the blank switches… oh, and hackers never found the BoB on New Alexandria, Bungie told us it was there, we decoded their message and found it.

Actually, the only reason we found the New Alexandria Pelican/Phantom was because a Halo CE modder at HBO decompiled the map’s scripts and gave most of it away. The only thing that wasn’t there was the precise location of the “switch X”.

> 1) Imitating a Bungie/343i employee is against the terms of use.
>
> 2) Learn to use spelling and grammar.
>
> 3) Any disc modder would’ve already found it on the disc.

Being off topic is also against the rules. So please, avoid unnecessary discussion.

The armor was probably already on the DISC, or it’s coming with the map pack, but I don’t see how it’s possible.

i do think their is a new helment but bungie is going to do their magic lol

Honestly, I am already tired of the way Bungie handled armor in Reach.

Ever since that community challenge to unlock the next tier of levels I hate reach’s approach to the armory.
It’s stupid, really.

I wish that they simply just had ALL of the armor available for us to unlock. No hidden armors, NO community challenges, no waiting upon independent variables. Just make it dependent upon our selves. If you want an armor piece, just get the cR needed. No rank required.