The new Halo needs Nameplates

if you were apart of Bungie.net you know what nameplates were. They were just this cool little tag that you could have in Halo on your spartan/elite. Reach made the nameplates more diverse than just the 7th column and 343i should implement nameplates into the way point and the next Halo games.

It really was the little things that made Reach and the previous Halo games so much fun. Nameplates, Bungie Favorites, Armor Effects, Food cans w/ Peaches and Bacon inside. All of those things were awesome and sometimes hilarious to experience.

Even though it’s just one small thing returning, this would make Halo 5 a better game.

I miss having my Halo CE emblem on my name.

Well they could do the banner thing too but it’s only a waste of resources if you ask me

> It really was the little things that made Reach and the previous Halo games so much fun. Nameplates, Bungie Favorites, Armor Effects, Food cans w/ Peaches and Bacon inside. All of those things were awesome and sometimes hilarious to experience.
>
> Even though it’s just one small thing returning, this would make Halo 5 a better game.

I agree the small things made Halo…Halo and the big things like…THE ELITES BEING IN MM!

It’s not needed but it’s a really really cool idea that I would love to see come back …

With more

I never knew i had them unlocked, so i never used it. And now i never will :frowning: