The New Bungie to 343 handoff

hello everyone i just wanted to come on the forums to ask a few question that i hope can be answered as you all know bungie is handing off the playlist management and shall i say entire franchise of halo to 343 industries what im most concerned about is what 343 plans to do playlist wise to halo reach i have full faith in their abilities to run reach and many other halo games to come but i must say that i am an avid halo player and i play day in and day out in arena specificly and i would really like to know what is to come because i cannot find any information on the internet about any title updates,playlist updates,etc so if anyone knows anything about what is to become of reaches multiplayer i would love to know

We don’t entirely know ourselves, though I’d imagine they’d leave all current playlists untouched.

> We don’t entirely know ourselves, though I’d imagine they’d leave all current playlists untouched.

Anything can happen.

from the sounds of it it seems Franky knows what hes doing so im glad 343s taking over replacing bungie since what they did with reach

I’m just hoping and praying hackers and cheaters don’t take over.

Hopefully 343 can monitor the game as well as Bungie did.

> I’m just hoping and praying hackers and cheaters don’t take over.
>
> Hopefully 343 can monitor the game as well as Bungie did.

they didnt moderate it they made the game as hack proof as possable its very rare to play some1 with a jtag in reach and chances of playing people that use it will just go down with the new games and banning them is impossable and it already has practically no mods it cant get worse only better

well in reach there have been many ways to cheat it kind of almost is a carbon copy of halo 2 with the moding,standbying,host booting, etc but apparently from what im told by a friend that 343 is willing to change 5 reasonable things personally if this is true i want to see the 1-50 ranking system come back as well as some actual ranked playlist those 2 changes alone will make reach all the better but i think i might make that my next topic