the new AR NEEDS to be 64 bullets..

32 bullets just feels like crap and awkward…

also imo if theres a BR it needs a tighter burst because i liked how in halo ce you could come back in a gun fight even if you had no shields and low health

Either a bigger clip or a damage buff. I hate how it takes a whole mag to kill somebody.

Not more ammo, that’s just asking for more fail spraying, I propose a Damage Increase, nothing more.

i agree more damage not a bigger clip.

More ammo in a clip would be quite messy and much AR spamming everywhere in my opinion.

Hopefully in Halo 4 there will be no more bloom so blast away! Besides a bigger clip means relaoding less often so you won’t get killed while reloading. I say give the AR the big clip and make it more powerful.

Yes, increase for Campaign.

But if it remains unchanged (that includes damage), then it needs to have 1200 max ammo. I used Horizon to give Halo 3’s AR in a game save that much and it was kick -Yoink- when used with the spiker.

Yeah, please make the AR more powerful and give it an even bigger magazin so that there’s no need nor point in doing anything else but spraying anymore.

> Hopefully in Halo 4 there will be no more bloom so blast away! Besides a bigger clip means relaoding less often so you won’t get killed while reloading. I say give the AR the big clip and make it more powerful.

Wouldn’t that make it more like a light machine gun instead of a rifle?

> > Hopefully in Halo 4 there will be no more bloom so blast away! Besides a bigger clip means relaoding less often so you won’t get killed while reloading. I say give the AR the big clip and make it more powerful.
>
> Wouldn’t that make it more like a light machine gun instead of a rifle?

Who cares? As long as people can spray their opponents to oblivion without having to worry about such unimportant things like aiming, they’re happy.