The n00b playlist in Halo 4

So, I realize that since Halo 4 is being made for other game’s audiences too, there might be a lot of new players to the series. I would like to see a number increase, but not have it slowly trickle down - So, we should give these new players a n00b playlist. However, not like Halo 3.

1. In Halo 3, I believe it was required or something. This was terrible - it forced bad players into playing it, and without playing it they can’t progress - what if nobody played it? People can no longer progress when buying it. Make it optional!

2. Allow ranking up in it, so the bad players can get their weapon unlocks without having to play games against better players, where they would barely get any points. I would say get to rank 7 in it, due to multiple reasons. However, once you reach that rank you shouldn’t be able to level up anymore.

3. No stats recorded - stats should not be recorded here. This is because, back in Halo 3, some people made new XBL accounts JUST to pwn noobs in that playlist to make it look like he had a high k/d. If stats didn’t count, they wouldn’t do that.

This way, good players would have no incentives to play in it while new to the series and bad players could practice there without any repercussions that could cause trashtalking.

Good?

I think they should bring back a basic training playlist to make people familiar with the game. They should do what Halo 3 did. That would be fantastic! Then there wouldn’t be so many completely incapable team mates.

I believe you can play Spartan Ops and level up your spartan there and get unlocks.

Trust me, good players would go in there and wreck people who are trying to learn just for the hell of it. Bad idea.

Also, calling it a n00b playlist is an instant turn-off.

In general I’d like to see the possibility of training matches of some sort. Not mandatory, for any player, but just for practice or warmup games.

Basic training would do better.

And one gets better by playing better players than themselves. I say leave it as is, that is the only way to improve.

> I think they should bring back a basic training playlist to make people familiar with the game. They should do what Halo 3 did. That would be fantastic! Then there wouldn’t be so many completely incapable team mates.

I forgot about that!!! I haven’t seen that playlist since 2007