The mute ban

Works perfectly. We have been playing musical messages into our headsets 24/7 and have been mute banned maybe 5x in the last week… Though I expanded my playlist since I was tired of my 3 song dedications to Bungie and Bungie.net…Most like the music going especially during Last Man Standing, I love trying to get lower ranks hero medals. I Imagine a kid going to school and saying I was a Forerunners hero last night! Lame? I Guess depends on your point of view, but others I know have appreciated it

You make no sense.

Not sure what doesn’t make sense but trust me when I say it works gr8

> Works perfectly. We have been playing musical messages into our headsets 24/7 and have been mute banned maybe 5x in the last week… Though I expanded my playlist since I was tired of my 3 song dedications to Bungie and Bungie.net…Most like the music going especially during Last Man Standing, I love trying to get lower ranks hero medals. I Imagine a kid going to school and saying I was a Forerunners hero last night! Lame? I Guess depends on your point of view, but others I know have appreciated it

So you purposely try to get a mute ban? What’s the point in that? Pretty childish, especially since the mute ban was probably tested quite a bit before implementation.

Your reason for doing it isn’t very good either. Sounds more like you just want people to ignore you and what’s the point in that?

Sounds kinda like fail troll fail, for clarification, fail troll has no clue how to troll.

pretty much… I can smell trolls and this one wasn’t very good.

Umm ya I’m a troll… Too funny. That word should be banned from these forums. I would much rather have them hear my music and hear how dumb they sound when hating on us in pregame lobby sound than me having to listen to them…

And I think the only ones who mute me are “Mcdonalds” Who get so mad I wont talk to em or Redneck / Hillbillies

And u have never seen people complain about the mute ban?? I’m here to confirm it works gr8… Good job on that part of the game, If enough people muted someone I know I don’t want to hear what they got to say… U Fail at trolling with ur Trolls

<— bungie.net is that way… I know i speak for a lot when I say we don’t want some people here