The Music of Halo4

It is brilliant, yes. Not quite what I was expexting but I enjoy Massive Attack and new Neil would do great things. In hindsight, it suits the mood of the game perfectly.

MY ONE ISSUE:

Why is it so -Yoink!- quiet? Anyone who owns the soundtrack knows there are some seriously epic moments and some thick/heavy sounds in there which would exaggurate the mood of the campaign perfectly if you could actually hear it in game.

I get that they wanted a more subdued soundtrack this time round but it just sounds flat WRONG in some places. This soundtrack deserves to be turned up a notch or 3.

Would love a patch for this, as unlikely as it may be.

Also, it seems many are complaining about the sound quality in the cut scenes. Yes, that is a large portion of the problem, but it is also not loud enough during the missions themselves.

I didn’t like it. I miss the monk chants. I still remember the Halo:CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 main menu tracks. Those monk chants for me were like Halo’s identity. Those tracks were memorable and I’d always hum them from time to time. I just can’t get over why they are trying so hard to get rid of those damn monk chants that I love!

> Also, it seems many are complaining about the sound quality in the cut scenes. Yes, that is a large portion of the problem, but it is also not loud enough during the missions themselves.

This.

It seems there has been some sort of disk manufacturing problem, its the only answer that makes sense.

It’s good, but it’s missing Marty :frowning: And did anyone else think Star Wars during the mission 7 opening cutscene?

> It’s good, but it’s missing Marty :frowning: And did anyone else think Star Wars during the mission 7 opening cutscene?

Yup. This is what I mean. It doesn’t feel like Halo. Need to start a petition or something to bring back those monk chants.