The music, let it be epic.

This is probably what I’m looking forward the most, since they are hinting that we are going Lonewolf on Halo 5, I really do hope that the soundtrack matches Martin O’donnel’s Magic composition, or even greater. The game will need this.

It was already epic in 4. Wanna a prove? listen:

I agree with Kreig, Halo 4 had 99 problems but the music ain’t one

Halo music has always been superb.

The problem with Halo 4’s music, Was that it wasn’t implemented very well. But when you listen to it on it’sown, You get the Halo vibe from it.

The Halo scores have always been amazing, And Halo 4 is no exception.

Let the continue with what they want to do.

But actually having the real Halo theme in there would be awesome.

One thing they need to do, although I did enjoy halo 4’s soundtrack. Hire Marty!

> 2533274898131165;6:
> One thing they need to do, although I did enjoy halo 4’s soundtrack. Hire Marty!

Yeah

I still listen to the halo 4 soundtrack every now and again. Listening to Requiem reminds me of my first play through of halo ., Walking out of that cave after crash landing and seeing those huge spires hanging from the ceiling of the planet, moving and transforming. So epic.

Halo 4’s music was amazing, so I’m not worried. Hell, the music from the Xbox One trailer and the H5:G Beta teaser were beautiful.

I also wonder who does the soundtrack for Halo 5, is it still Neil Davidge or maybe they’ve hired Marty?

> 2562092466585541;10:
> I also wonder who does the soundtrack for Halo 5, is it still Neil Davidge or maybe they’ve hired Marty?

Kazuma Jinnouchi will be doing the majority of the Halo 5 soundtrack this time around. Its in very good hands.

MAAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!

#WeWantMarty

To me, the music in Halo 4 was… ok. I got the soundtrack mind you but when i played i only remembered the last song that plays in the final level and that made you feel badass. In Reach i didn’t get this as much either, but just from Halo 3, i see a big improvement where i get that feeling a lot more.

> 2533274898131165;6:
> One thing they need to do, although I did enjoy halo 4’s soundtrack. Hire Marty!

Marty is one of the many things halo 4 was missing, he needs to be in the rest of the halo games.

I loved Halo 4’s Music. It sounds perfectly inline with a ever expanding SCIFI universe rather than a simplistic and redundant cliche the original style was too close to ultimately becoming if reused ad nausem.

Halo 4’s soundtrack was good on a technical level, but it just didn’t give me that feel like the first 3 games.

> 2533274844894891;11:
> > 2562092466585541;10:
> > I also wonder who does the soundtrack for Halo 5, is it still Neil Davidge or maybe they’ve hired Marty?
>
>
> Kazuma Jinnouchi will be doing the majority of the Halo 5 soundtrack this time around. Its in very good hands.

What about Davidge?

Martin O’ Donnel’s music is great, I still don’t really know why bungie let him go, but he is free to hire now for 343 but I liked the music in halo 4 so I’m not worried much about it.

I don’t think they’re going to hire Marty. More likely, Marty will find work with another developer or move on from developing video game soundtracks. And I’m not opposed to the continuation of Halo’s music with a different composer. Halo needs a new style that isn’t overly derivative of the original series to match the direction it’s going in. Halo 4 didn’t have bad music, it just didn’t Halo so much as previous soundtracks and it wasn’t magnificently placed at times.

What I think they should do is allow Tom Salta to work more closely with Halo 5’s development. His music is excellent. And better yet, it’s closer to Marty’s original work withouut blatantly copying it.