The multiplayer Announcer

Do you reckon the multiplayer Announcer from past Halo games will be in Halo 4?

I hope he is. Won’t feel right with a different voice telling me I got a Double Kill.

Here’s something to blow your mind…

What if there were no double/triple/… kills anymore?!

> Do you reckon the multiplayer Announcer from past Halo games will be in Halo 4?
>
> I hope he is. Won’t feel right with a different voice telling me I got a Double Kill.

I reckon Jeffs wonderful voice will return, yes.

Steitzer’s voice is too epic NOT to be in Halo 4.

Imma be the next announcer for Halo. But don’t let the secret out.

For a double kill using one shot/hit/explosion, I’ll announce “Two birds! One stone!”

If there are no more double/triple kill medals I will lose faith in 343i’s abilities to do the franchise justice.

> Do you reckon the multiplayer Announcer from past Halo games will be in Halo 4?
>
> I hope he is. Won’t feel right with a different voice telling me I got a Double Kill.

Jeff Steitzer is great. Had the pleasure of working with him on the Halo: Anniversary E3 trailer.

> > Do you reckon the multiplayer Announcer from past Halo games will be in Halo 4?
> >
> > I hope he is. Won’t feel right with a different voice telling me I got a Double Kill.
>
> Jeff Steitzer is great. Had the pleasure of working with him on the Halo: Anniversary E3 trailer.

Sooo… does that mean he will continue to announce our achievements in multiplayer? If so, I am a happy bunny!

> > Do you reckon the multiplayer Announcer from past Halo games will be in Halo 4?
> >
> > I hope he is. Won’t feel right with a different voice telling me I got a Double Kill.
>
> Jeff Steitzer is great. Had the pleasure of working with him on the Halo: Anniversary E3 trailer.

Sounds like fun :slight_smile: