The Multiplayer Achievements...

They said they would be better than the Defiant Achievements. If you ask me they are twice as bad. They are all very asinine things and have nothing to do with the new maps or classic game type. What do you guys think?

I kind of agree. In Halo 3 they had map specific ones.

agreed. 10 skulls in headhunter? 3 infections in livin dead? 5 ghost kills? WHAT IS THIS, HALO 3 ALL OVER AGAIN?!?!

> agreed. 10 skulls in headhunter? 3 infections in livin dead? 5 ghost kills? WHAT IS THIS, HALO 3 ALL OVER AGAIN?!?!

They seem more like fan made achievements than real ones. They are just completely random, like killing a Flag carrier with a plasma, or getting some one to stick you and then kill them with it.

> > agreed. 10 skulls in headhunter? 3 infections in livin dead? 5 ghost kills? WHAT IS THIS, HALO 3 ALL OVER AGAIN?!?!
>
> They seem more like fan made achievements than real ones. They are just completely random, like killing a Flag carrier with a plasma, or getting some one to stick you and then kill them with it.

AGREED COMPLETELY (SORRY CAPS LOCK BROKE)

Ugh, well, I wish they could just give you the achievements if you have aready done what they ask.

I know I already:

-Got 3 kills as a Zombie in one round

-Got 10 skulls in Headhunter (twice)

-Killed 5 people with a ghost

-Got 3 headshot kills in a row

-Killed an enemy with his own plasma grenade

This could get annoying…

ugh… some of these are going to be a pain to get… they are just… too random.

Some of the achievements are difficult, but some are easy, like infect 3 people in one round, or get 3 headshots in a row.

My only complaint is that I was expecting more Achievements.

Well all I guess we can say is, it’s better then nothing right? Right? >>
<
<

It’s whatever for most of them, since it is going to force people to play a lot of gametypes. The jetpack achievement is really disappointing. I use Bumper Jumper, I can’t use it properly.

I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…

> I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…

Why? Neither Defiant nor Noble had any.

That is actually surprising. I would liked to have had FF achievements, especially for the new FF map. Get so many kill with the warthog etc.

That was actually my biggest disappointment as well. I was really hoping for an epic Instillation 04 Firefight Achievement. Maybe keeping your ODST’s alive or beating a certain number of wave on Heroic or higher, certain number of points… something :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well though. At least more Halo points are more Halo point on my Gamerscore, lol. #brightside

Grim

> > I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…
>
> That was actually my biggest disappointment as well. I was really hoping for an epic Instillation 04 Firefight Achievement. Maybe keeping your ODST’s alive or beating a certain number of wave on Heroic or higher, certain number of points… something :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Oh well though. At least more Halo points are more Halo point on my Gamerscore, lol. #brightside
>
> Grim

This is how I look at it.
Keep positive I guess. :smiley:

> > I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…
>
> Why? Neither Defiant nor Noble had any.

Noble didn’t come with a firefight map and Defiant’s achievements were a joke.

> > > I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…
> >
> > Why? Neither Defiant nor Noble had any.
>
> Noble didn’t come with a firefight map and Defiant’s achievements were a joke.

But why do you think it is odd? There haven’t been any new FF achievements since launch.

> > > > I also find it odd that there is no Firefight related achievement…
> > >
> > > Why? Neither Defiant nor Noble had any.
> >
> > Noble didn’t come with a firefight map and Defiant’s achievements were a joke.
>
> But why do you think it is odd? There haven’t been any new FF achievements since launch.

Because they said these achievements would be better, honestly I expected to get at least one Firefight achievement.

> …
> My only complaint is that I was expecting more Achievements.

I like them but I always want more of everything. :slight_smile:

> Well all I guess we can say is, it’s better then nothing right? Right? >>
> <
<

sadly enough I would have to disagree. those achievements are completely pointless and a random waste of time for some people. (I, for example, hate infection) I think they should have kept the achievements purely to campaign