the Multiplayer achievements

Is me or some of the multiplayer achievements for halo cea multiplayer, don’t pop as for achievement for i did it the right way.

You have to be on the Anniversary maps apparently.

I was playing regular BTB the other day and jumped over a guy who just exited AL and assassinated him. As I was doing it I was thinking “Woo! So glad I got this”, but then I didn’t get it… :expressionless:

I was playing on the anniversary maps and yet some of the achievements i did the right way, didn’t pop up as an achievement.

> I was playing on the anniversary maps and yet some of the achievements i did the right way, didn’t pop up as an achievement.

The Defiant achievements have to be done on the Defiant maps.

Are you serious, because when i got my defiant achievements, some of them weren’t on the defiant map ,when they came out.

> Are you serious, because when i got my defiant achievements, some of them weren’t on the defiant map ,when they came out.

I’m afraid so. 343i have made the new achievements map-specific.

Thanks for telling me, i gotta get back to reach multiplayer.

I did the one for killing someone with their own plasma three times… still don’t have it.

> I did the one for killing someone with their own plasma three times… still don’t have it.

Heck yeah!!! Me too!! I assume that you must not die. So you have to get stuck and then armor lock the guy! I just didn’t have my flag touched in Highlands in the one round out of two and no achievement popped!! In addition, i didn’t die in “The Library” but again, no achievement! FIX YOUR -BLAM!- 343

They have to commit suicide from that same grenade, so no one can shot him because then it won’t be suicide.

> They have to commit suicide from that same grenade, so no one can shot him because then it won’t be suicide.

So, it doesn’t matter if both players die?