The multi-player just feels too busy...

The constant voice notifications, ui over lays, and lack of downtime combined with low ttk just makes the game not as fun):

> 2533274812934418;1:
> The constant voice notifications, ui over lays, and lack of downtime combined with low ttk just makes the game not as fun):

• You know you can turn off notifications. One way is to disable the announcer in the settings. - The UI can seem a bit confusing, though it’s workable. - The low TTK can vary depending on what game mode you play. I personally like planning out my moves as it increases the time in the game. It makes you feel smart when triumphing in a 1v1 or 1v2 scenario. - Mix the game up a bit, try playing customs.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> > 2533274812934418;1:
> > The constant voice notifications, ui over lays, and lack of downtime combined with low ttk just makes the game not as fun):
>
> - You know you can turn off notifications. One way is to disable the announcer in the settings. - The UI can seem a bit confusing, though it’s workable. - The low TTK can vary depending on what game mode you play. I personally like planning out my moves as it increases the time in the game. It makes you feel smart when triumphing in a 1v1 or 1v2 scenario. - Mix the game up a bit, try playing customs.

This, but also OP, your post is just complaining with no actual feedback, so you might want to edit that in before your post gets locked.