The most OPed loadout

The most OPed loadout

Everyone will have sprint and now it seems that bleedthrough is back and sword block is gone.
Which mean if someone takes this loadout it will be pretty OPed
Camo, mobility, shield and if he gets his hand on a sword or shotgun then its pretty much 10-0 for his team.

I hope when coming out of a sprint melees or sword and then hitting take more time than coming out of sprint and shooting any gun (including sniper).

Can anyone think of another OPed load out ?

Please dont rant, just share any OPed loadout you can think of.

Swords lunge range is very limited and you get slowed down if you are getting shot while sprinting. I don’t think that it’s going to be OP.

But if regenfield is anything near to Halo 3s then it’s going to be OP with any weapon.

Halo CE/2/3

Everyone start’s off Equal +
No Armor Abilities to Aid player’s +
No Sprint to Run to Power Weapons or away from a fight = Fun/Fair Balance

Halo 4:

Sprint + Armor Ability + Custom Loadout + Armor add on that aren’t cosmetic and could give extra health = GOD HELP US ALL!

plasma pistol and a headshot weapon

to USATOPGEARUSA

How’s about you don’t judge the game before you play it, and if you do feel like that when it comes out, play the classic playlist and don’t complain online, kay?

I hope certain weapons slow your sprinting down to keep the balance in the game. I don’t know how this would be done though.

> to USATOPGEARUSA
>
> How’s about you don’t judge the game before you play it, and if you do feel like that when it comes out, play the classic playlist and don’t complain online, kay?

I agree with you about not judging a game before you play it however he is entitled to his opinion and the best place to voice it is the Halo 4 forums.

Me personally, Im really looking forward to making my load outs and trying to figure out the best possible combination for my play style.

Plasma pistol and precision weapons off spawn. And seeing as how you CAN spawn with a plasma pistol, I can see a lot of Noob combos going around.

3 with DMR, Shotgun, and Camo.
The fourth with Storm Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Promethean Vision. All 4 running extra ammo.

Player 4 can spot enemies, drain their shields, while Players 1-3 play cleanup crew, and bait ordinance with their camo and shotguns. Since assists count towards ordinance drops, that player can drop Overshields and power weapons for his teammates, letting them chain more drops, and each teammate giving their ordinance to the next, in order to earn even more power weapons.

Of course this will require a lot of teamwork and coordination, but this could end up being pretty OP. Especially if 3 of the players wait, and drop Overshield, the damage increase powerup, and Rockets all at the same time for the last player.