The most common thing I hear in Warzones.......

Enemy eliminated this boss

Enemy captured this base

Enemy eliminated the core

Enemy is teabagging you

Enemy calls you -Yoink- and learn to play

Enemy needs to go outside and get a girlfriend

Enemy needs to man the -Yoink- up and do warzones solo

( ignore the rambling the last bit is pretty much the reason why I made this post, unless of course you want to have a lovely read of someone who has broken their sanity over war zones)

All joking aside, I’m getting so -Yoinking!- pissed at this one sided matchmaking bs… The past eight games I have only won like two of them and lost six of them with scores like 300 - 1000 or 280 - 1000. Its so stupid, I’m trying my hardest to win and kill people but instead, I find myself getting spawn killed and sitting in the armoury by my -Yoinking!- self with a shotgun, getting slaughtered and can’t even leave the home base without the entire enemy team jumping on me like a bunch of vultures.

Another thing as well…to all those who do really well and get 30 and 0 and act like a boss, do all the “scrublords” a favor. DESTROY THE CORE. I have never been so -Yoinking!- mad at enemies who just sit around our core and spawn killing like the -Yoinks!- they are. I get that you really need your warzone kd really high to look like a sweaty nerd but seriously…What is the point? Why do you need to ignore the core and just kill people and be an -Yoink-. And don’t give me that “I’m doing it for my commendations” bs. Explain why you all use BR or SMG and not something like the scattershot (that -Yoink- really needs a buff, point blanks don’t kill like seriously?).

Regardless of my rambling this is what I propose. Either fix the damn matchmaking, make it that it is at least a little bit more balanced cause for some reason, playing solo just breaks your sanity. I’m here to have fun, not get spawn killed by a sweaty party. If that is too much to ask then at LEAST do this. Make it that if you destroy the enemy core, you get bonus req points (somewhere around 3000 to 3500). That way at least people won’t get spawn killed as much. Sure it will keep happening, but maybe, just MAYBE, People might be more determined to destroy the core.

They’d still spawn kill you before destroying the core. They’d just spawn kill you as long as they’d like and then destroy the core when they felt like it.

Personally, I’ve never had the issue of being spawn killed in my home base. I do see what you mean by getting trapped in the armory by a domineering enemy team when your own is subpar, but that’s just an unfortunate part of the game in a social playlist with no rankings to determine player skill and yield fair matchups. Competitive, ranked warzone would be very unpopular and far worse than the current system.

But it’s so fun to sit outside the enemy core with a Scorpion. All things aside, I don’t like charging into destroying the enemies’ core. Unless your whole team charges in as well, it is next to impossible to get into the core without dying every two seconds, whether by marines or other Spartans. So instead of that, I rather get kills. Sorry if that makes me a (-Yoink!-) :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kinda shocked there isn’t a commendation for core destructions.

What about grenades? Maybe 343 turned on the Catch Skull.

Adding a core destruction commendation would actually probably help for quite a few months if the number was significant. Granted people might only play assault, but I still think it would help in regular War Zone. I always try to destroy the core but you do see most guys just hanging around the fringes boosting their kills instead of actually trying to win/finish the game.

> 2533274973685362;1:
> Enemy eliminated this boss
>
> Enemy captured this base
>
> Enemy eliminated the core
>
> Enemy is teabagging you
>
> Enemy calls you -Yoink- and learn to play
>
> Enemy needs to go outside and get a girlfriend
>
> Enemy needs to man the -Yoink- up and do warzones solo
>
> ( ignore the rambling the last bit is pretty much the reason why I made this post, unless of course you want to have a lovely read of someone who has broken their sanity over war zones)
>
> All joking aside, I’m getting so -Yoinking!- pissed at this one sided matchmaking bs… The past eight games I have only won like two of them and lost six of them with scores like 300 - 1000 or 280 - 1000. Its so stupid, I’m trying my hardest to win and kill people but instead, I find myself getting spawn killed and sitting in the armoury by my -Yoinking!- self with a shotgun, getting slaughtered and can’t even leave the home base without the entire enemy team jumping on me like a bunch of vultures.
>
> Another thing as well…to all those who do really well and get 30 and 0 and act like a boss, do all the “scrublords” a favor. DESTROY THE CORE. I have never been so -Yoinking!- mad at enemies who just sit around our core and spawn killing like the -Yoinks!- they are. I get that you really need your warzone kd really high to look like a sweaty nerd but seriously…What is the point? Why do you need to ignore the core and just kill people and be an -Yoink-. And don’t give me that “I’m doing it for my commendations” bs. Explain why you all use BR or SMG and not something like the scattershot (that -Yoink- really needs a buff, point blanks don’t kill like seriously?).
>
> Regardless of my rambling this is what I propose. Either fix the damn matchmaking, make it that it is at least a little bit more balanced cause for some reason, playing solo just breaks your sanity. I’m here to have fun, not get spawn killed by a sweaty party. If that is too much to ask then at LEAST do this. Make it that if you destroy the enemy core, you get bonus req points (somewhere around 3000 to 3500). That way at least people won’t get spawn killed as much. Sure it will keep happening, but maybe, just MAYBE, People might be more determined to destroy the core.

im the same way. nothing but stat padding loosers who dont give 2 -Yoink- about the objective. its why i believe objective modes should be competitive Modes only. because if casuals want to just sit around killing things. lets give them just slayer modes then.

I like your post.

It’s not over yet, we can still be slaughtered and inslaved by the enemies… I mute the sound when ever palmer starts saying that and this is what I believe she says… lol

> 2533274973685362;1:
> Enemy eliminated this boss
>
> Enemy captured this base
>
> Enemy eliminated the core
>
> Enemy is teabagging you
>
> Enemy calls you -Yoink- and learn to play
>
> Enemy needs to go outside and get a girlfriend
>
> Enemy needs to man the -Yoink- up and do warzones solo
>
> ( ignore the rambling the last bit is pretty much the reason why I made this post, unless of course you want to have a lovely read of someone who has broken their sanity over war zones)
>
> All joking aside, I’m getting so -Yoinking!- pissed at this one sided matchmaking bs… The past eight games I have only won like two of them and lost six of them with scores like 300 - 1000 or 280 - 1000. Its so stupid, I’m trying my hardest to win and kill people but instead, I find myself getting spawn killed and sitting in the armoury by my -Yoinking!- self with a shotgun, getting slaughtered and can’t even leave the home base without the entire enemy team jumping on me like a bunch of vultures.
>
> Another thing as well…to all those who do really well and get 30 and 0 and act like a boss, do all the “scrublords” a favor. DESTROY THE CORE. I have never been so -Yoinking!- mad at enemies who just sit around our core and spawn killing like the -Yoinks!- they are. I get that you really need your warzone kd really high to look like a sweaty nerd but seriously…What is the point? Why do you need to ignore the core and just kill people and be an -Yoink-. And don’t give me that “I’m doing it for my commendations” bs. Explain why you all use BR or SMG and not something like the scattershot (that -Yoink- really needs a buff, point blanks don’t kill like seriously?).
>
> Regardless of my rambling this is what I propose. Either fix the damn matchmaking, make it that it is at least a little bit more balanced cause for some reason, playing solo just breaks your sanity. I’m here to have fun, not get spawn killed by a sweaty party. If that is too much to ask then at LEAST do this. Make it that if you destroy the enemy core, you get bonus req points (somewhere around 3000 to 3500). That way at least people won’t get spawn killed as much. Sure it will keep happening, but maybe, just MAYBE, People might be more determined to destroy the core.

The solution is simple: communication.

I do also think a large reason people don’t want to just charge in to destroy the core is simply because people don’t want to commit suicide by charging in. Destroying the core is difficult with the entire enemy team spawning in the base and a bunch of marines as well, and it’s not really worth it to die a bunch destroying the core.

what really annoys me is WHEN my team does the MOST damage on a legendary boss (or even smaller bosses), but the enemy gets the kill. I will never play warzone again, it really has the potential to be greatest mode ever but it isn’t and wont be until 343 addresses these issues.

Stealing kills is a major issue in warzone that needs attention because its ridiculous

I have only run into this issue once and it was fun reporting them and getting the message from Microsoft stating that some of them were banned. :smiley:

> 2533274894985914;13:
> I have only run into this issue once and it was fun reporting them and getting the message from Microsoft stating that some of them were banned. :smiley:

what issue?

> 2535455420620780;14:
> > 2533274894985914;13:
> > I have only run into this issue once and it was fun reporting them and getting the message from Microsoft stating that some of them were banned. :smiley:
>
>
> what issue?

Where the enemy team has you walled and they spawn kill your team for the entire match without going for your core at all. Hell in that one match I was in there were at least 5 Spartans in out core room and all they did was kill us. They left the AI alone as well so they can raise their K/D. Pitiful really.

> 2533274863753117;7:
> > 2533274973685362;1:
> > Enemy eliminated this boss
> >
> > Enemy captured this base
> >
> > Enemy eliminated the core
> >
> > Enemy is teabagging you
> >
> > Enemy calls you -Yoink- and learn to play
> >
> > Enemy needs to go outside and get a girlfriend
> >
> > Enemy needs to man the -Yoink- up and do warzones solo
> >
> > ( ignore the rambling the last bit is pretty much the reason why I made this post, unless of course you want to have a lovely read of someone who has broken their sanity over war zones)
> >
> > All joking aside, I’m getting so -Yoinking!- pissed at this one sided matchmaking bs… The past eight games I have only won like two of them and lost six of them with scores like 300 - 1000 or 280 - 1000. Its so stupid, I’m trying my hardest to win and kill people but instead, I find myself getting spawn killed and sitting in the armoury by my -Yoinking!- self with a shotgun, getting slaughtered and can’t even leave the home base without the entire enemy team jumping on me like a bunch of vultures.
> >
> > Another thing as well…to all those who do really well and get 30 and 0 and act like a boss, do all the “scrublords” a favor. DESTROY THE CORE. I have never been so -Yoinking!- mad at enemies who just sit around our core and spawn killing like the -Yoinks!- they are. I get that you really need your warzone kd really high to look like a sweaty nerd but seriously…What is the point? Why do you need to ignore the core and just kill people and be an -Yoink-. And don’t give me that “I’m doing it for my commendations” bs. Explain why you all use BR or SMG and not something like the scattershot (that -Yoink- really needs a buff, point blanks don’t kill like seriously?).
> >
> > Regardless of my rambling this is what I propose. Either fix the damn matchmaking, make it that it is at least a little bit more balanced cause for some reason, playing solo just breaks your sanity. I’m here to have fun, not get spawn killed by a sweaty party. If that is too much to ask then at LEAST do this. Make it that if you destroy the enemy core, you get bonus req points (somewhere around 3000 to 3500). That way at least people won’t get spawn killed as much. Sure it will keep happening, but maybe, just MAYBE, People might be more determined to destroy the core.
>
>
> im the same way. nothing but stat padding loosers who dont give 2 -Yoink- about the objective. its why i believe objective modes should be competitive Modes only. because if casuals want to just sit around killing things. lets give them just slayer modes then.

But it’s casuals who wan to play objective more than slayer cause they don’t even think about their stats to win the game and it’s easier for casuals to win objectives since kills aren’t a factor.

I have won more games than lost and I think all of the warzone maps (not assault) except maybe noctus, I put up with loses because you have to but after you start losing 3 or more in a row it gets so frustrating. If you are playing by yourself (like I usually do) then I feel like a lot of this game is mostly luck, and by that I mean the skill level of the other players you are matched against.

> 2535447480293666;10:
> > 2533274973685362;1:
> > Enemy eliminated this boss
> >
> > Enemy captured this base
> >
> > Enemy eliminated the core
> >
> > Enemy is teabagging you
> >
> > Enemy calls you -Yoink- and learn to play
> >
> > Enemy needs to go outside and get a girlfriend
> >
> > Enemy needs to man the -Yoink- up and do warzones solo
> >
> > ( ignore the rambling the last bit is pretty much the reason why I made this post, unless of course you want to have a lovely read of someone who has broken their sanity over war zones)
> >
> > All joking aside, I’m getting so -Yoinking!- pissed at this one sided matchmaking bs… The past eight games I have only won like two of them and lost six of them with scores like 300 - 1000 or 280 - 1000. Its so stupid, I’m trying my hardest to win and kill people but instead, I find myself getting spawn killed and sitting in the armoury by my -Yoinking!- self with a shotgun, getting slaughtered and can’t even leave the home base without the entire enemy team jumping on me like a bunch of vultures.
> >
> > Another thing as well…to all those who do really well and get 30 and 0 and act like a boss, do all the “scrublords” a favor. DESTROY THE CORE. I have never been so -Yoinking!- mad at enemies who just sit around our core and spawn killing like the -Yoinks!- they are. I get that you really need your warzone kd really high to look like a sweaty nerd but seriously…What is the point? Why do you need to ignore the core and just kill people and be an -Yoink-. And don’t give me that “I’m doing it for my commendations” bs. Explain why you all use BR or SMG and not something like the scattershot (that -Yoink- really needs a buff, point blanks don’t kill like seriously?).
> >
> > Regardless of my rambling this is what I propose. Either fix the damn matchmaking, make it that it is at least a little bit more balanced cause for some reason, playing solo just breaks your sanity. I’m here to have fun, not get spawn killed by a sweaty party. If that is too much to ask then at LEAST do this. Make it that if you destroy the enemy core, you get bonus req points (somewhere around 3000 to 3500). That way at least people won’t get spawn killed as much. Sure it will keep happening, but maybe, just MAYBE, People might be more determined to destroy the core.
>
>
> The solution is simple: communication.

kind of hard to communicate with a bunch of mutes… I tried it once, only got like a 50 point difference

I hate the spawns for warzone, u want to spawn in the spire but u spawn near a spartan trying to kill Rok