The Mongoose is ALL POWERFUL!!(vid)

I have seen a lot of threads saying that the mongoose is to “hard to kill” and I agreed. I have tried to splaser many mongoose since Halo 4 came out and have managed to get 5 since the last time I checked. Now we have PROOF of how strong these vehicles are and it should be more than enough for 343i to have to reduce the damage resistance of this thing so we can get that commendation of MONGOOSE DESTROYER.

In this video you will see just how much of a war machine this vehicle is, not only is it partially destroyed it is still DRIVABLE!! If that doesn’t scream OP idk what does lol

Seriously though these things are hard to destroy and I know most of us will agree that they need a damage resistance nerf.

I saw this in AH’s last edition of Fails of the Week. I shall never underestimate a Mongoose for the rest of my life after seeing that.

Of course, this realization didn’t come to me after I nearly busted a gut laughing at how funny that was.

> I saw this in AH’s last edition of Fails of the Week. I shall never underestimate a Mongoose for the rest of my life after seeing that.
>
> Of course, this realization didn’t come to me after I nearly busted a gut laughing at how funny that was.

I did to, but it seems its not that hard to replicate.

I almost passed out when I saw it happen to the guy on Complex it was AWESOME lol