The Moa Jewel (Found)

Needless to say I hate Moa’s but luckily there was a challenge that fueled my fire of hate and so the hunt began. On my 5th confirmed Moa kill on WC I stumbled upon a unique Moa that had a mysterious jewel attached to it.

Picture 1:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21579347&player=EnigmaBiz
Picture 2:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21579340&player=EnigmaBiz
Rendered by Spec Ops Scout!:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21579325&player=EnigmaBiz

The clip shows the jewel and how it glimmers and shines. It is very interesting.

I have only noticed it on this Moa, maybe keeping it alive and following it around might do something…

That’s pretty cool!

BTW: I rendered it for you :slight_smile:

How can you hate Moa?!

> That’s pretty cool!
>
> BTW: I rendered it for you :slight_smile:

That was very cool of you Spec Ops Scout!

> How can you hate Moa?!

Because they don’t blink and they don’t look both ways before crossing the street.

Oh yeah, I remember that one when the group found it.

Yeah don’t worry about that. It’s merely a graphics glitch that happens when you hit a Moa with too much force. It’s holds no further significance.

> > That’s pretty cool!
> >
> > BTW: I rendered it for you :slight_smile:
>
> That was very cool of you Spec Ops Scout!

You’re very welcome! I liked how you dropped the two Jackals in the middle of showing the sparkling gem lol never seen a Moa like that but then again I never paid attention to their dead bodies lol

> > > That’s pretty cool!
> > >
> > > BTW: I rendered it for you :slight_smile:
> >
> > That was very cool of you Spec Ops Scout!
>
> You’re very welcome! I liked how you dropped the two Jackals in the middle of showing the sparkling gem lol never seen a Moa like that but then again I never paid attention to their dead bodies lol

Thanks!

I wouldn’t have noticed it but when I turned to attack the jackals those colors really caught my eye, at first I thought it might just be a needle but the colors were all wrong. I think it might be Cortona…just saying.

> .
>
> > > > That’s pretty cool!
> > > >
> > > > BTW: I rendered it for you :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > That was very cool of you Spec Ops Scout!
> >
> > You’re very welcome! I liked how you dropped the two Jackals in the middle of showing the sparkling gem lol never seen a Moa like that but then again I never paid attention to their dead bodies lol
>
> Thanks!
>
> I wouldn’t have noticed it but when I turned to attack the jackals those colors really caught my eye, at first I thought it might just be a needle but the colors were all wrong. I think it might be Cortona…just saying.

Thats pretty interesting… maybe it means something maybe it doesn’t, it could be anything or it could be nothing…

This is pretty cool, thanks for the images. I am now on the hunt for a Moa with a jewel.

I’ve seen the very same thing on one I shot on Nightfall on the approach to the workers who are pinned down.

Perhaps these jeweled Moa’s should be tagged and followed. Maybe these jewels can be dropped like the Data pad on WC - Legendary. I am unsure if you can see the jewel if they are living or not. Maybe instead of eggs Moa’s come of of the jewels…

> Oh yeah, I remember that one when the group found it.
>
> Yeah don’t worry about that. It’s merely a graphics glitch that happens when you hit a Moa with too much force. It’s holds no further significance.

If you then shoot the moa, the “gem” will dissapear

> Oh yeah, I remember that one when the group found it.
>
> Yeah don’t worry about that. It’s merely a graphics glitch that happens when you hit a Moa with too much force. It’s holds no further significance.

That kind of stinks. Maybe people will blow it up and make it something else? Here’s hoping!

Is it really a jewel? What if that’s what their insides look like?! Think about it.

> How can you hate Moa?!

yes how can you?

> Perhaps these jeweled Moa’s should be tagged and followed. Maybe these jewels can be dropped like the Data pad on WC - Legendary. I am unsure if you can see the jewel if they are living or not. Maybe instead of eggs Moa’s come of of the jewels…

,’:slight_smile: Hello?

DONT TOUCH THE JEWEL if you do the moa’s might kidnap or join the covenant and use there ships to destroy us all!!!

That’s pretty interesting. I have no idea what it means.