The Mjolnir Mk VI Helmet...

Hello WayPoint, I have a question for you all.

So we’ve seen Master Chief’s new helmet design

But it was recently shown that the MK VI would be in multiplayer!

now looking at the second photo, that design looks much more like the MK VI from Halo 3, not like Master Chief’s. Am I seeing this wrong or is there a chance for two MK VI designs?

> Hello WayPoint, I have a question for you all.
>
> So we’ve seen Master Chief’s new helmet design
>
> But it was recently shown that the MK VI would be in multiplayer!
>
> now looking at the second photo, that design looks much more like the MK VI from Halo 3, not like Master Chief’s. Am I seeing this wrong or is there a chance for two MK VI designs?

I’m pretty sure this means that there are 2 MK VIs since Chiefs is an upgraded MK VI and the multiplayer one is just a varient of MK VI that was made for the Spartan IVs. Now I only hope that MK V is in the game. It is my favorite helmet of all time.

Unless there is more armor in the final game than what was shown at PAX, there will only be the one. Someone scrolled through the entire armory and only one variant of MK.VI was shown.

The good news is that MK.VI is available as an entire armor set.

I hope there’s more armor, it would be unfortunate if they showed it all at PAX

I’m still crossing my fingers for Grenadier, CQB/CQC, Mark V/Mark V**, and Chief’s Mark VI for multiplayer.**

MKVI from Halo 2/3=Gen 1

MKVI from Halo 4=Gen 2

I highly doubt they showed off the entire armory in the PAX build.

I want the Commando helmet in as well.

> MKVI from Halo 2/3=Gen 1
>
> MKVI from Halo 4=Gen 2

Has chief always been wearing what’s considered Gen2 MK. VI?

They both look about the same to me.

> I want the Commando helmet in as well.

Commando is in the game actually :smiley:

Maybe there giving us the original factory made version. Because I do remember somewhere hearing that Master Chiefs armor has nanotech so his armor became different from what the factory pumped out. Just my opinion

> Maybe there giving us the original factory made version. Because I do remember somewhere hearing that Master Chiefs armor has nanotech so his armor became different from what the factory pumped out. Just my opinion

Only the Mark VII is supposed to have nanobots though.

The armor the Chief is wearing in the campaign is a modified version of Mk. VI that was upgrade while he was in cryo.

> The armor the Chief is wearing in the campaign is a modified version of Mk. VI that was upgrade while he was in cryo.

I know for certain that Chiefs armor did not have nano tech all this time, so they must have been aboard the FUD. Maybe even in the cryo chamber itself

It will prob be like reach where there were two versions of the Mark V

> > The armor the Chief is wearing in the campaign is a modified version of Mk. VI that was upgrade while he was in cryo.
>
> I know for certain that Chiefs armor did not have nano tech all this time, so they must have been aboard the FUD. Maybe even in the cryo chamber itself

Nope. He had it all the time, since he changed his armor from the Halo 2 version to Mk. VI. (Sorry, don’t know the MK variation he was wearing in H2 :s). When he was in cryo, Cortana took the nanobots and upgraded his Mk. VI to what it is now. 343i confirmed that somewhere a while ago.

> > > The armor the Chief is wearing in the campaign is a modified version of Mk. VI that was upgrade while he was in cryo.
> >
> > I know for certain that Chiefs armor did not have nano tech all this time, so they must have been aboard the FUD. Maybe even in the cryo chamber itself
>
> Nope. He had it all the time, since he changed his armor from the Halo 2 version to Mk. VI. (Sorry, don’t know the MK variation he was wearing in H2 :s). When he was in cryo, Cortana took the nanobots and upgraded his Mk. VI to what it is now. 343i confirmed that somewhere a while ago.

Chief was wearing MK VI in Halo 2 -_-

Cortana changed the Chief’s armor using Nanotechnology while he was in Cryo. The Mark VI armor used by the UNSC would still look the same as it originally did because Cortana only changed the Chief’s.

> MKVI from Halo 2/3=Gen 1
>
> MKVI from Halo 4=Gen 2

Wow, so we got Spartan I, II, III, IV.
Mark I, II, II, III, IV, V, VI.
Then possibly
Mark I: Gen 1, Gen 2, Mark II: Gen 1, Gen 2, Mark III: Gen 1, Gen 2, Mark IV: Gen 1, Gen 2, Mark V: Gen 1, Gen 2, Mark VI: Gen 1, Gen 2.

This is getting confusing.