The menu UI

Not to seem like I’m complaining, but why has every Halo game since Reach had such terrible menu UI. Reach set the standard of an easy to read, useful, intuitive UI for menus, matchmaking, post matchmaking, ect (although as a side note, it was not perfect). Yet with Halo 4’s abomination of a UI, and Halo 5’s (slightly improved) UI, everything seems like changes and implementations are being made for the sake of it, yet, a quick change to Reach’s UI, which not only worked, would help Halo a lot. Honestly, doing things in the menu shouldn’t take long, or be a chore, and yet Halo 4/5 feels like it is doing everything to be counter intuitive.

If they could merge the gameplay that halo 5 has with the UI from Reach, this would be the most perfect halo yet (even with the missing content). But since 343i wants to do everything different than Bungie, there is no way in hell this will ever happen EVER.

Here is a link to a video by Ready Up Live showing a pretty good early concept UI for Halo 5. Honestly, it looks like a logical evolution from the UI shown off by the beta, yet 343i decided not to use this because reasons, I guess.

> 2533274915643658;3:
> Here is a link to a video by Ready Up Live showing a pretty good early concept UI for Halo 5. Honestly, it looks like a logical evolution from the UI shown off by the beta, yet 343i decided not to use this because reasons, I guess.

Wow those look amazing ;o wish they had gone with that UI, the one we have now is even worse than H4 imo

> 2533274915643658;3:
> Here is a link to a video by Ready Up Live showing a pretty good early concept UI for Halo 5. Honestly, it looks like a logical evolution from the UI shown off by the beta, yet 343i decided not to use this because reasons, I guess.

People who know me, know how MUCH I LOVE HALO 5. But God of all Developers, what’ve 343i done. After seeing this Video, how the Armor and UI looks, it really makes me angry that 343i have thrown away this completly. Why 343i WHYYYY

Nah, nothing is as worse as Halo 4 UI. Not even Halo 5.