the maw help

anyone wanna help me beat the maw im doin it on heroic just need this last mission someone help

Let me guess; the Spec Ops Elites are giving you trouble?

basically

> basically

They are tough. A pain in the -Yoink- because of their aggressive AI, uber shields, and grenade spam.

I just use the plasma pistol and try taking them out from afar. I don’t exactly remember if you get the human pistol but if you do use it in tandem with PP for a noob combo.

Charge plasma pistol, release, shields drop, switch to pistol and headshot. Bam! Dead Spec Op Elites. They may dodge this though and watch out for those nades.

The Elite Spec-Ops Commandos are as hard to kill as zealots and are as common as minors. They are a pain.

I reccomend using either a plasma pistol or plasma rifle with the Bandnana skull on. The Plasma Pistol can be used to take down their shields and use a pistol headshot to kill them. Though I highly recommend the Plasma Rifle because they have stopping power and take down shields with ease.

The shotgun is a good choice as well, as it takes roughly 2-3 shells to kill a Spec-Ops Elite.

I do not recommend the Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle.

-Good luck!

thanks for the advice but i need someone to play with i know how to do it its just a pain in the -Yoink- with one person

> thanks for the advice but i need someone to play with i know how to do it its just a pain in the -Yoink!- with one person

I can only give advice since i borrowed CE:A from a friend. This is the best i can do but i hope our advice helps and hopefully, you’ll find someone to play with.

Either way, good luck dropdead :slight_smile:

You’re better off just trying to pass the elite spec ops rather than fighting them.
Here’s a link to a video where the player finishes the final part on Legendary with roughly a minute and half remaining when finished.

> thanks for the advice but i need someone to play with i know how to do it its just a pain in the -Yoink!- with one person

I managed to do it on my own (Just to see the legendary ending), it took me 45 mintes or an hour. The Spec-Ops Elites are the biggest problem.

That being said, I’m not alwys online so…

It isn’t that hard. Most of them are seen fighting Flood.

Edit:

Yep, it isn’t too bad.

Shotgun and Plasma Rifle best way to defend yourself in The Maw level. If you find a rocket launcher better grab it. If you have bandana skull on do so and chuck grenades like crazy. Spec Ops do the same thing so do the same to them. Go crazy with the grenades take your anger out! :smiley: