The Mantis isn't overpowered!

It can’t even beat a scorpion 1-on-1.

Why in the hell do people think the Mantis is overpowered?

Well seeing as how the Mantis and the Scorpion are never together on the same map this is kind of a moot argument.

> Well seeing as how the Mantis and the Scorpion are never together on the same map this is kind of a moot argument.

Did you look at my link?

> > Well seeing as how the Mantis and the Scorpion are never together on the same map this is kind of a moot argument.
>
> Did you look at my link?

Yes and I wasn’t impressed.

A+ post.

The Mantis is only powerful (and even then, not over powered) in circumstances when the enemy lacks power weapons and the Mantis has significant backup from allies on foot or in other vehicles. If it’s by itself, or the other team has power weapons, it’ll get overwhelmed extremely quickly.

You made my day xD

> The Mantis is only powerful (and even then, not over powered) in circumstances when the enemy lacks power weapons and the Mantis has significant backup from allies on foot or in other vehicles. If it’s by itself, or the other team has power weapons, it’ll get overwhelmed extremely quickly.

I’m going to guess you didn’t see the link.

Oh man, THAT is funny haha. Guys…click the link.

That’s animal abuse.

> That’s animal abuse.

Oh god, here comes PETA

10/10

That video link is -Yoinked!-.

Mantis and Scorpion hardly ever in the same maps. Mantis frequents maps where there are only Ghosts and Warthogs.

You know that people who enjoy watching animal abuse have something in common with serial killers and child abusers, right?

> You know that people who enjoy watching animal abuse have something in common with serial killers and child abusers, right?

Correlation does not imply causation.

Besides it is an Insect vs Arthropod.

That was awesome!

> You know that people who enjoy watching animal abuse have something in common with serial killers and child abusers, right?

So clearly the humor of the post went right over your head. No it’s fine, don’t laugh, this wasn’t supposed to be a joke or anything.

Also, they’re bugs. I highly doubt you’ve never killed a spider or fly before in your life. If you haven’t, go tell PETA, maybe you’ll get a medal or something.

Who said the Mantis was Overpowered? You probably heard from a couple of people and decided to make a thread about it. Mantis Overpowered… laughable.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Um, your link doesn’t work. I get the point though.