The Majestic maps saved Halo 4

I was about to leave this game but this map pack kept me in it.Thank you 343i/Certain Affinity for making these awesome maps.

Meh, 4v4 only. I wont even bother buying it.

Not even close, they have made me ralize though, is that the only thin g im sticky around for is to play that last map pack to get my money’s worth of LE so i can finally sell the game…

Not really, see it doesn’t really matter how good the maps are, if the gameplay is still broken then the maps will always play badly.

I prefer close quarters maps but the infinity gametypes turn them in a power weapon free for all. Constant power weapon spawning combined with care packages is a bit annoying.

> Meh, 4v4 only. I wont even bother buying it.

of course its only 4v4 maps. the first map pack was for BTB, this one was made strictly for 4v4. i cant tell from your post whether you knew that and are just pointing out the obvious, or if you didnt know.

anyways i think 3 new 4v4 maps is a welcome addition to the game, it felt too btb heavy. i really enjoy the way landfall plays in both FFA and 4v4 slayer/objective. only thing ive seen happen a few times is having an enemy team stay in the building the entire match with camo and boltshots all around. but all in all, my favorite map out of the bunch. i wouldnt say the map pack saved halo 4 because it didnt need saving. 70K isnt dead as so many people love saying, but it did make things more enjoyable :slight_smile:

I like the majestic map pack too.

> I like the majestic map pack too.

heres a cookie

Majestic good, but the population still isn’t going over ~60k in matchmaking… hard to get people to come back.

> Majestic good, but the population still isn’t going over ~60k in matchmaking… hard to get people to come back.

My friend just came back because he had the LE and wanted to try out the new map pack. He’s been playing a lot ever since :slight_smile:

I’ll always keep playing Halo 4. Sure, it has many flaws that 343 has still not fixed, but it’s still a very beautiful game.

a simple mappack doesn’t save halo 4.
Added a bunch 4v4 maps tho.

A forge world would most defiantly save halo 4 -cough cough-

We’ll need to continue and see how the online population numbers react to all these changes.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Jesus couldn’t save this game.