The main thing that's missing with Firefight

Jeff Steitzer’s voice saying “Reinforcements!” every round.

Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…

> 2533274808386392;2:
> Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…

Really its not, I rememeber playing FF in the early days with ODST, as I completed the a wave or round I would literally just wait for him to say “Reinforcements”. I really wish we had ODST FF in the MCC collection just so we could play it at 60 FPS.

> 2533274808386392;2:
> Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…

Agreed. I play Warzone predominantly, and I get a little taken aback with an ever so slight nostalgic pang every time I hop into Arena and hear his voice, despite the fact that it’s still been there the whole time… Palmer is just a little annoying. A little. A lottle. A lot.

> 2533274831629606;4:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…
>
>
> Agreed. I play Warzone predominantly, and I get a little taken aback with an ever so slight nostalgic pang every time I hop into Arena and hear his voice, despite the fact that it’s still been there the whole time… Palmer is just a little annoying. A little. A lottle. A lot.

Yeah I dunno who’s genius idea it was to replace Steitzer with Palmer (face Palm)

> 2533274831629606;4:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…
>
>
> Agreed. I play Warzone predominantly, and I get a little taken aback with an ever so slight nostalgic pang every time I hop into Arena and hear his voice, despite the fact that it’s still been there the whole time… Palmer is just a little annoying. A little. A lottle. A lot.

I have nothing against the voice actress for Palmer, I loved her in Mass Effect. However, the character of Palmer feels forced down our throats, and there was absolutely no reason to replace Steitzer with her for Warzone, just like how there’s no reason to have that second announcer guy in Arena (the one who announces the weapon pads and objective stuff).

Keep it simple, stick to Steitzer. It’s worked for every other Halo game, why not Halo 5?

> 2533274804880563;5:
> > 2533274831629606;4:
> > > 2533274808386392;2:
> > > Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…
> >
> >
> > Agreed. I play Warzone predominantly, and I get a little taken aback with an ever so slight nostalgic pang every time I hop into Arena and hear his voice, despite the fact that it’s still been there the whole time… Palmer is just a little annoying. A little. A lottle. A lot.
>
>
> Yeah I dunno who’s genius idea it was to replace Steitzer with Palmer (face Palm)

you missed the chance to say face “Palmer” anyways Palmer is the one in charge so her telling people what to do would make sense, now all I really want is for Warzone to have changeable voices, so you can swap out Palmers voice for someone else, kinda like Reach’s FF voice system.

> 2533274808386392;6:
> > 2533274831629606;4:
> > > 2533274808386392;2:
> > > Agreed! I wish they had stuck with Steitzer’s voice for Warzone and Firefight. It’s just not the same without him…
> >
> >
> > Agreed. I play Warzone predominantly, and I get a little taken aback with an ever so slight nostalgic pang every time I hop into Arena and hear his voice, despite the fact that it’s still been there the whole time… Palmer is just a little annoying. A little. A lottle. A lot.
>
>
> I have nothing against the voice actress for Palmer, I loved her in Mass Effect. However, the character of Palmer feels forced down our throats, and there was absolutely no reason to replace Steitzer with her for Warzone, just like how there’s no reason to have that second announcer guy in Arena (the one who announces the weapon pads and objective stuff).
>
> Keep it simple, stick to Steitzer. It’s worked for every other Halo game, why not Halo 5?

Lol weapon pad guy says it in such a Lazy tone… haha

Definitely. Palmer just talks way too much. Jeff Steitzer just said what was necessary in both multiplayer and Firefight. Except for Halo 4, where they had Jeff giving us a full explanation on how to play the game at the beginning of every match. That was annoying.