The main theme has to return

I don’t mind them taking a whole new approach with the rest of the soundtrack but One Final Effort is as iconic to the Halo franchise as the chief himself. There isn’t much point in brining Master Chief back without the theme that represents him. I have been waiting since Halo 3 to hear a new variation of the Halo theme and was dissapointed with its absence from ODST/Reach but then I remembered that this is the theme for the numbered Halo games, this is the Chiefs theme. I have faith that Neil Davidge will do the main theme honor and I can’t wait to hear whatever spin he puts on it.

In the Q&A, he stated that he wasn’t going to be taking any themes from past Halo games. Though I would absolutely adore to hear his spin on the main theme as well.

This particular line of -Yoinking!- needs to stop right now.

You don’t get to have a say in this. You just don’t. Nobody does. This man is a creative powerhouse and he will deliver something new, amazing, and awe-inspiring for Halo 4. That’s facts. Just because you want the series to stay the same in every way possible, including the MUSIC, apparently, does not mean that it can or will.

Go back to complaining about the BR or AAs or whatever the -Yoink- it is you guys do. Just, leave the music alone.

> I don’t mind them taking a whole new approach with the rest of the soundtrack but One Final Effort is as iconic to the Halo franchise as the chief himself. There isn’t much point in brining Master Chief back without the theme that represents him. I have been waiting since Halo 3 to hear a new variation of the Halo theme and was dissapointed with its absence from ODST/Reach but then I remembered that this is the theme for the numbered Halo games, this is the Chiefs theme. I have faith that Neil Davidge will do the main theme honor and I can’t wait to hear whatever spin he puts on it.

Just one thing, the old main theme wouldn’t be as good without Marty.

> In the Q&A, he stated that he wasn’t going to be taking any themes from past Halo games. Though I would absolutely adore to hear his spin on the main theme as well.

That is disgusting. They can’t talk about working in the confines of what makes Halo, Halo, only to go on and ditch the main theme. Like I said before the main theme is easily as (if not more) iconic to the series as Master Chief himself.

> This particular line of -Yoinking!- needs to stop right now.
>
> You don’t get to have a say in this. You just don’t. Nobody does. This man is a creative powerhouse and he will deliver something new, amazing, and awe-inspiring for Halo 4. That’s facts. Just because you want the series to stay the same in every way possible, including the MUSIC, apparently, does not mean that it can or will.
>
> Go back to complaining about the BR or AAs or whatever the -Yoink!- it is you guys do. Just, leave the music alone.

If you read my post you would see I want the rest of the soundtrack to be brand new. I am not a sour fan clinging to the past, not once did I mention that I want the series to remain the same. You obviously think you know it all though even though you are just an ignorant -Yoink!-!