"The Magic of Halo 4" featured soundtrack.

Is anyone else completely obsessed with the music in this (amazing) video? Especially starting at 1:00?

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Universe/detail/the-magic-of-halo-4/b5b3b5e1-6ee6-4291-84e7-b7f8d8a60e08

It’s absolutely beautiful. That snippet is the best piece of music i’ve heard from Halo 4, of what we have heard so far. Makes me feel a little better about the new soundtrack.

Idk. Just had a fanboy-ing moment.

i thought that video was old but yes i love the music

EXACTLY!

That’s the track that made me fanboy too…

I’m listening to it right now <3

> i thought that video was old but yes i love the music

Its definitely not “old”. For some reason 343 is just now putting it up, I saw it on xbxo a while ago though.

> EXACTLY!
>
> That’s the track that made me fanboy too…

Seriously though, it’s exactly what I want to hear. It’s perfect!!!

> > i thought that video was old but yes i love the music
>
> Its definitely not “old”. For some reason 343 is just now putting it up, I saw it on xbxo a while ago though.
>
>
>
>
> > EXACTLY!
> >
> > That’s the track that made me fanboy too…
>
> Seriously though, it’s exactly what I want to hear. It’s perfect!!!

yeah thats what i meant not old but a few days late t hit here ive seen it other places multiple times matter fact i have it saved on my computer

> > > i thought that video was old but yes i love the music
> >
> > Its definitely not “old”. For some reason 343 is just now putting it up, I saw it on xbxo a while ago though.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > EXACTLY!
> > >
> > > That’s the track that made me fanboy too…
> >
> > Seriously though, it’s exactly what I want to hear. It’s perfect!!!
>
> yeah thats what i meant not old but a <mark>few days</mark> late t hit here ive seen it other places multiple times matter fact i have it saved on my computer

A few weeks would be more accurate…

And they still say it doesn’t sound like Halo.
Shame on them.