The ma5k in Future Titles

343i please put the ma5k rifle in future Halo games. Its been in books and lore but the only time i’ve seen it in-game is a mod for the PC version.

The ma5k

Gameplay

I’ve been asking for it ever since Ghosts of Onyx, but sadly, they probably won’t put it in any Halo. Honestly, it’s probably because it would act too much like both the AR and SMG. It would fill a really weird niche.

Halopedia article

> I’ve been asking for it ever since Ghosts of Onyx, but sadly, they probably won’t put it in any Halo. Honestly, it’s probably because it would act too much like both the AR and SMG. It would fill a really weird niche.
>
> Halopedia article

that aggervates me, it would make a great loadout weapon if 343i continue using the loadout system

> 343i please put the ma5k rifle in future Halo games. Its been in books and lore but the only time i’ve seen it in-game is a mod for the PC version.
>
> The ma5k
>
> Gameplay

Looks like a ripoff of the G36 or some Enginner weapon off of BF3.

> > 343i please put the ma5k rifle in future Halo games. Its been in books and lore but the only time i’ve seen it in-game is a mod for the PC version.
> >
> > The ma5k
> >
> > Gameplay
>
> Looks like a ripoff of the G36 or some Enginner weapon off of BF3.

I don’t mean to be rude but you can’t really make a gun without ripping off something in real life. For example the BR = FAMAS and the magnum is like any pistol.

Yes I would love to have the ma5k that would be awosme !

Looks like the BR and AR got it on and had a baby and that popped out xD