The MA5K carbine

I would like to see it in a halo game. its sweet as in CMT custom edition maps.

I don’t think we’ll ever see real-life weaponry make an appearance in the Halo universe. That would be like asking a military officer why they aren’t using WWII MP40s in 2012.

Its a real life weapon? since when? its on the front cover of ghosts of onyx and CMT put it in some of their maps.

front cover

youtube

> Its a real life weapon? since when? its on the front cover of ghosts of onyx and CMT put it in some of their maps.
>
> front cover
>
> youtube

You know what…I should have googled before assuming anything…

i to use it

I would be fine with that looks cool and is balanced as a low rate of fire short or medium range weapon

I would use the crap out of the MA5K.

MA5K all the way would it replace AR and if it does I wouldn’t mind. Seems it could be more effective.

i agree with the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

I like.

This weapon could easily become one of my favorites.

it looks like a good strong and automatic medium range weapon…
like a better version of the AR

i think we need more weapons like this in halo

It’d be good if it was sort of a mix between the AR and the BR. It should have a scope and when you’re zoomed out it should be fully automaitic but when you zoom in it’s 3 shot burst.

Oh yes, I absolutely love the MA5K, especially with the way it worked in the old CMT maps. It would be amazing if they brought it in Halo 4.

It’s quite a shame that SPv3 won’t have the MA5K in it though…

> I would use the crap out of the MA5K.

> I would use the crap out of the MA5K.

Edited by a Moderator. Do not bypass the profanity filter.

MA5K?

Yes please!

again yes

this looks cool. just make sure its niched well so its not terrible. same with the AR. and dont use this to replace the AR. have both, each fullfilling a slightly different role :smiley:

Ahh I remember the MA5K back when I played custom edition. It was beastly and had a slowly increasing rate of fire to a preset value a little slower than the regular assault rifle in Halo 3. Overall it seemed like it was a little more powerful than the Halo 3 MA5C but its lower rate of fire balanced that out.