The Luckiest Comeback ever in Halo 5

Normal Time is over, in overtime. Seven Kills to win, down by four. Tied for fourth or basically second to last. Comeback 7-0 to win the game.

Lazy link

For those of us who hate the copy/pasta life.

Thank you!

To add to that you had to reload during the last kill and it was against the only other person who had one kill away from winning, if you died he would have won

> 2535405450804460;4:
> To add to that you had to reload during the last kill and it was against the only other person who had one kill away from winning, if you died he would have won

I didn’t even realize that. Everything happened so fast in the last ten seconds that I thought the guy who got the assassination was the one who I was tied with. That makes it even luckier/epic.

Did any1 use the pistol at all in that match? And that guy with the no-skill needler chokes so hard he’ll need a heimlich to recover.

> 2533274805467041;6:
> Did any1 use the pistol at all in that match? And that guy with the no-skill needler chokes so hard he’ll need a heimlich to recover.

That’s why I said it was the luckiest comeback, I had one shot and I would have been dead but he choked. There was very little pistol use in that match. Everyone fought over either the fuel rod or the over shield.

> 2604313713106900;1:
> Normal Time is over, in overtime. Seven Kills to win, down by four. Tied for fourth or basically second to last. Comeback 7-0 to win the game.
> The Luckiest Comeback ever in Halo 5 - YouTube

You pass start and move straight to SR 152.

great clip, love FFA.

Impressive comeback, good job.

Nice comeback, but I can top it. Back in the beta I was playing Strongholds on Empire and the enemy was about to win 99 to 19. My team captured all three strongholds and held onto two of them long enough to come back and win. Sadly I can’t find the clip because I know I saved it. It was that or I was too excited to say Xbox record that in the thirty seconds given to me

> 2533274883849234;10:
> Nice comeback, but I can top it. Back in the beta I was playing Strongholds on Empire and the enemy was about to win 99 to 19. My team captured all three strongholds and held onto two of them long enough to come back and win. Sadly I can’t find the clip because I know I saved it. It was that or I was too excited to say Xbox record that in the thirty seconds given to me

LOL. I would love to see that. I’ve had similar stronghold experiences but nothing compared to that. It was more like 75 to 15 but for you to have the enemy be at 99 and win is just epic.

Impressive comeback but I will do you one better. I was playing with 5 friends on big team battle and we were playing strongholds. Our -Yoinks!- were getting handed to us and with a score of 120-1 we were accepting faith. But then through some really cheap tactics and miracles from the Halo gods we beat the enemy with a final score of 150-147.

> 2533274974081836;12:
> Impressive comeback but I will do you one better. I was playing with 5 friends on big team battle and we were playing strongholds. Our -Yoinks!- were getting handed to us and with a score of 120-1 we were accepting faith. But then through some really cheap tactics and miracles from the Halo gods we beat the enemy with a final score of 150-147.

I actually think I was in that game. Was it on Guillotine?

> 2604313713106900;13:
> > 2533274974081836;12:
> > Impressive comeback but I will do you one better. I was playing with 5 friends on big team battle and we were playing strongholds. Our -Yoinks!- were getting handed to us and with a score of 120-1 we were accepting faith. But then through some really cheap tactics and miracles from the Halo gods we beat the enemy with a final score of 150-147.
>
>
> I actually think I was in that game. Was it on Guillotine?

I swear that I was on the losing team…

> 2533275022416367;14:
> > 2604313713106900;13:
> > > 2533274974081836;12:
> > > Impressive comeback but I will do you one better. I was playing with 5 friends on big team battle and we were playing strongholds. Our -Yoinks!- were getting handed to us and with a score of 120-1 we were accepting faith. But then through some really cheap tactics and miracles from the Halo gods we beat the enemy with a final score of 150-147.
> >
> >
> > I actually think I was in that game. Was it on Guillotine?
>
>
> I swear that I was on the losing team…

All I remember is I rushed the building with the Spartan Laser every time and we held that one with the other fluctuating until we won.

As if AR’s weren’t abused…

> 2533274970658419;16:
> As if AR’s weren’t abused…

I know what you mean, but I really had no choice… If I had any other weapon besides the AR I would have lost. Except Rockets…