The lovely halo community

I would just LOVE to show yall these polite halo players Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
Paruto12's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 13152888. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
Paruto12's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 13152909. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com rare footage of a double betrayal
Paruto12's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 13152926. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
Paruto12's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 13152939. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
Paruto12's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 12975809. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
I have many more clips like this too!

Send them a nice message about how much you appreciate their service!

> 2533274883270007;2:
> Send them a nice message about how much you appreciate their service!

GREAT IDEA!!!

The first and fourth one may have been mistakes. I really can’t justify the others though. Its just the system which detects betrayals isn’t sophisticated enough to determine accidental friendly fire and intentional friendly fire.

> 2535425761687659;4:
> The first and fourth one may have been mistakes. I really can’t justify the others though. Its just the system which detects betrayals isn’t sophisticated enough to determine accidental friendly fire and intentional friendly fire.

yea i know its the one with the me going to the ghost and my guy SMG’s me is the one that made me mad .I too have been kicked from a tank because i shot at a bunch of spartans red and blue and then blew them up

I took the liberty of watching them all. The first two are clearly accidents, which you are at fault for, you literally boosted into the warthog, and you should know not to jump on top of the tank, the physics are weird where you take a lot of damage from the slow moving tank. The third one is where he accidentally hits his team mate, and is then being hijacked by your team mate, and runs you over. There is only one betrayal and it is clearly an accident. The ghost one, maybe he tapped you, the ghost easily splatters, but I will give you that one as a maybe. The breakout one is obviously an accident, as there is clearly an enemy between you two who he was trying to kill. Last one, and while I believe you shouldn’t kill team mates, you kind of deserved it. You already had a power weapon, no need to take two, and then trying to get into a vehicle. This was the only one where it was intentional, and most of them are your own fault. Your team mates aren’t out to get you, you need to be more aware and a better team member.

> 2533274832089275;6:
> I took the liberty of watching them all. The first two are clearly accidents, which you are at fault for, you literally boosted into the warthog, and you should know not to jump on top of the tank, the physics are weird where you take a lot of damage from the slow moving tank. The third one is where he accidentally hits his team mate, and is then being hijacked by your team mate, and runs you over. There is only one betrayal and it is clearly an accident. The ghost one, maybe he tapped you, the ghost easily splatters, but I will give you that one as a maybe. The breakout one is obviously an accident, as there is clearly an enemy between you two who he was trying to kill. Last one, and while I believe you shouldn’t kill team mates, you kind of deserved it. You already had a power weapon, no need to take two, and then trying to get into a vehicle. This was the only one where it was intentional, and most of them are your own fault. Your team mates aren’t out to get you, you need to be more aware and a better team member.

so because I have a power weapon and hop into a ghost that I killed the driver of mean that he gets to kill me

> 2533274945252246;7:
> > 2533274832089275;6:
> > I took the liberty of watching them all. The first two are clearly accidents, which you are at fault for, you literally boosted into the warthog, and you should know not to jump on top of the tank, the physics are weird where you take a lot of damage from the slow moving tank. The third one is where he accidentally hits his team mate, and is then being hijacked by your team mate, and runs you over. There is only one betrayal and it is clearly an accident. The ghost one, maybe he tapped you, the ghost easily splatters, but I will give you that one as a maybe. The breakout one is obviously an accident, as there is clearly an enemy between you two who he was trying to kill. Last one, and while I believe you shouldn’t kill team mates, you kind of deserved it. You already had a power weapon, no need to take two, and then trying to get into a vehicle. This was the only one where it was intentional, and most of them are your own fault. Your team mates aren’t out to get you, you need to be more aware and a better team member.
>
>
> so because I have a power weapon and hop into a ghost that I killed the driver of mean that he gets to kill me

No you had a power weapon, you took a second power weapon and decided to use neither and just hoard them by getting into a vehicle. You are hurting your team there

> 2533274832089275;8:
> > 2533274945252246;7:
> > > 2533274832089275;6:
> > > I took the liberty of watching them all. The first two are clearly accidents, which you are at fault for, you literally boosted into the warthog, and you should know not to jump on top of the tank, the physics are weird where you take a lot of damage from the slow moving tank. The third one is where he accidentally hits his team mate, and is then being hijacked by your team mate, and runs you over. There is only one betrayal and it is clearly an accident. The ghost one, maybe he tapped you, the ghost easily splatters, but I will give you that one as a maybe. The breakout one is obviously an accident, as there is clearly an enemy between you two who he was trying to kill. Last one, and while I believe you shouldn’t kill team mates, you kind of deserved it. You already had a power weapon, no need to take two, and then trying to get into a vehicle. This was the only one where it was intentional, and most of them are your own fault. Your team mates aren’t out to get you, you need to be more aware and a better team member.
> >
> >
> > so because I have a power weapon and hop into a ghost that I killed the driver of mean that he gets to kill me
>
>
> No you had a power weapon, you took a second power weapon and decided to use neither and just hoard them by getting into a vehicle. You are hurting your team there

this guy killed me twice too, so i’m hurting my team. shotgun really isn’t a power weapon but what was i going to do wait switch guns and then hop on the ghost thats of in the distance getting destroyed not to mention the whole game the guy that killed me shot at me and got 0 kills

Shot gun is a one shot kill, definitely a power weapon, not even an argument there. I don’t know why you picked up the sniper if you were getting the on the ghost, and I am going off of what is in the video you shared.

> 2533274832089275;10:
> Shot gun is a one shot kill, definitely a power weapon, not even an argument there. I don’t know why you picked up the sniper if you were getting the on the ghost, and I am going off of what is in the video you shared.

I didn’t deliberately plan to hog all power weapons and get on the ghost

In a five second span all those things happen, and you already had the shotgun. You should have just got into the Ghost and left the sniper if you weren’t going to use it. This is becoming more argumentative then constructive.

You need to send them daily giraffe facts.