The Lone Spartan - Halo Reach Machinima

Yup, that’s right. I made another Halo Reach machinima. This is more serious than what we’ve done before, so no comedy in this one guys but I think you’ll enjoy it anyway :3
Those who read my entry for the Halo action figure giveaway that BS Angel is hosting will know where I got the idea for this short. Anyway enjoy. :slight_smile:

The Lone Spartan

EDIT: Oh and Waypoint forums own Pwnage x360a helped out on this vid :smiley:

not bad. Not bad at all.

Wow! I really liked this a lot! You had some great cinematography, pacing, visuals, and more! Thumbs up!

It kinda reminded me of this in some respects. I like serious shorts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job! I subscribed. <3

Avoid adding vocals of struggle in a Spartan, doesn’t fit it.

Do ODST lone wolf if your going for a spooky atmosphere. Normal humans are a bigger feast for the Covenant.

Other then that, excellence. :wink:

Thanks for the positive comments guys :slight_smile:
and as for the ODST instead of a Spartan, yeah I can see what you mean. That would’ve been a better idea but you can also say that it’s more of an impact to see a spartan struggling/scared rather than an ODST cause he’s supposed to be a giant super soldier. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed and thanks for subscribing :slight_smile:

Sorry for the double post but our group would really like some more comments on what you guys think of the vid and what we can improve on. :slight_smile:

You can find my thoughts here:

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/the-lone-spartan-a-halo-reach-machinima-short/20486

I love how BS Angel responded to this.

> You can find my thoughts here:
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/the-lone-spartan-a-halo-reach-machinima-short/20486

I… I… I really don’t know what to say but…

Thank you! You’re amazing :3!

> I love how BS Angel responded to this.

She’s known to be sneaky like that. :wink:

This is a good video! I would definitely want to see more! -subscribes-

> This is a good video! I would definitely want to see more! -subscribes-

Thank you for the kind words and the sub :slight_smile:
Thanks to everyone and to you BS angel, especially you. Thanks for all your comments :smiley: