The little things that i hope are optional

We all know hitmarkers and grenade notifications have finally made it’s way to Halo now while it doesn’t break the entire game for me or really bug me at all does anyone know if 343 has stated if these wont be in certain playlists or are able to toggle off. You know I play other FPS but it might feel to weird to have these things in halo.

I hope I can play as a Xenomorph.

I feel like there won’t be an option like that.

> I feel like there won’t be an option like that.

Oh alright well its not too big just wanted to know if anyone had some info I did not know about.

Grenade notifications I get as they bug me too; but Hitmarkers? I truly don’t understand how people are complaining about them, they are hardly noticeable.

> I hope I can play as a Xenomorph.

I hope I can play as Prometheus but…

I wouldn’t be surprised if we had HUD customization options like turning off grenade indicators or moving the location of where your medals pop-up. Nothing’s been confirmed, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

[deleted]

Join in progress IS optional

> We all know hitmarkers and grenade notifications have finally made it’s way to Halo now while it doesn’t break the entire game for me or really bug me at all does anyone know if 343 has stated if these wont be in certain playlists or are able to toggle off. You know I play other FPS but it might feel to weird to have these things in halo.

Hitmarkers were in H:CE. To this day, I don’t understand why they were removed in H2.

Grenade notification aren’t cool tho. If it was part of an ability, I’d be fine with that.

Halo CE had hit markers. Or more hit sound effects(the beeping), so quit complaining.