The Little Sitridoodle Gamestravaganza II

The Little Sitridoodle Gamestravaganza II
June 22nd, 2013

Who: The Little Moa, SitriStahl and snickerdoodle
What: The Little Sitridoodle Gamestravaganza
Where: Halo 4 - War Games
When: June 22nd 2013 - 8PM EST/12AM GMT/1AM GMT+1
Why: 'Cuz.

Hey guys, what’s up, Moa here with an important announcement. The Little Sitridoodle Gamestravaganza is back for a second chapter. This game night is going to take place 10 months after the first one.

Just like last time, we’ll be playing both Matchmaking & Custom Games throughout the night.

If you are attending and do something amazing, save the clip and post them in here once the playdate is done! I’m planning on making some sort of recap video after the event is over!

Rule #1: Have fun! - Enjoy yourselves, we are a community of Halo fans who play for fun and for a good time, try not to scream when someone uses Plasma Grenades on your Ghost on Exile or when someone accidentally betrays you.

Attendees
The Little Moa
SitriStahl
snickerdoodle
F22 Raptor X1
Riot Rojas
kaine nar rano
SensoryFour34
tL Armada
OompaMyLoompaa
DamienJaller
deluca34
FistOtheUnicorn
smileyken
Wingkitsune
Ka Five
Tyrant 9
Lycan XIII
DHG Siul S249
Sunsdune
OnyxTech
RJCCJ
Aokiji ICE TIME
Cizlin
omarlotrc
GruntyGunner
Enfinit
Das Kalk
Prince Zexu
Negative 9
xboxdigger 94
Silence Sean
dark silver89
Viral Elegy
Austin7934
SoullessOnyx
DavidJCobb

> Rule #1: Have fun! - Enjoy yourselves, we are a community of Halo fans who play for fun and for a good time, try not to scream when someone uses Plasma Grenades on your Ghost on Exile or when someone accidentally betrays you.

“Accidentally.”

Could I join ?

Last time I didn’t really talk at all, but I would talk this time, it might cause lol’s.

> > Rule #1: Have fun! - Enjoy yourselves, we are a community of Halo fans who play for fun and for a good time, try not to scream when someone uses Plasma Grenades on your Ghost on Exile or when someone accidentally betrays you.
>
> “Accidentally.”

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

0.0 Sounds like fun. Count me in. :slight_smile:

Ah why the hell not, I’ll be in it.

I should be able to join. Sign me up!

Sign me up, sonny!

Mind if I join?

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it. That is during my exam week, so I’m not sure but I’d very much like to.

Count me in!

I will play haloz!

I wud luv to play teh Halos wit yousa. :slight_smile:

Can I join but I don’t know if I will be on till about 10.30pm.would that be ok.

Sign me up on this.

Added y’all to the list! :slight_smile:

I have taken interest in this.

Please sign me up?

Eh, why not?

Let’s go!

> Eh, why not?
>
> Let’s go!

Yeah…too late.

You make me proud.

Sign me up. I will try to make it in time for this one!

EDIT: Just a simple question. How long will it last?