The Little Detail I Never Noticed.

I rarely use the gravity hammer in Halo 5: Guardians outside of Super Fiesta and other specific game modes. However, when playing a custom game last night I just so happened to spawn with one and so proceeded to charge after my wife and our friend. I killed my wife but not before she fired a rocket in my direction. All the nearby weapons from previous engagements were pulled into the weapons vortex after the swing including the rocket which did a complete 180 and zoomed past my spartan missing his leg by an inch.

I was aware of rockets going in completely different directions after a well timed swing in previous Halo games but this instance caught me completely off-guard.

If that rocket had hit me, it would have been the greatest Kill from the Grave ever. I would have actually been ecstatic to have been killed by it.

I never noticed enemy weapon fire would be effected by gravity hammer strikes. I’ll have to record that next time and check it out.

You could kind of do this in Halo 3 if I remember, but I never noticed it in Halo 5. Great find!

> 2533274795938680;3:
> You could kind of do this in Halo 3 if I remember, but I never noticed it in Halo 5. Great find!

You could. A well timed swing from a grav-hammer would send the rocket spiraling away from you :blush:

Grenades could also do that in past games, but not sure if they still can in this one.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> Grenades could also do that in past games, but not sure if they still can in this one.

I’ve absolutely seen nades and other explosives change the flight trajectory of rockets etc…

I could be mistaken but I swear I’ve seen it in H5.

Used to be able to play “Home Run Derby” in Halo 3 where the pitcher would have a rocket launcher and the batter would have a gravity hammer.

I’m sure the game type still exists, but it was fun to see how far you could park it on some maps.

After turning a rocket launcher into a three round burst weapon, I realized that explosions also can knock rockets.

Yeah, this is awesome. Voids tear has a similar effect.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Как и эффект от обычного гравитационного молотка, так и от усиленных( как дробильщик и труподел )возникает гр волна или черная дыра как от слезы пустоты или винтовки дельта из halo2

I always thought that the gravity hammer was a slower energy sword that just does damage in radius