No elites (f***)
Spartan Ops-Mimicing spec ops rather than FF
Progression system
Perks (functional armour unlocked)
CUSTOM LOADOUTS (f***, s***, c***)
Sprint (not the worst addition)
Insta-spawns
Spartan IV…and they have X-ray vision, according to machinima’s newest video

So, what is the title? Call of Halo Duty 4: Space Warfare?

It better not be true. I guess Reach will be the last halo to be remembered as at least a tiny bit balanced.

:frowning: poor halo, it’s being beaten with a baseball bat by CoD thugs, and not one of us can stop the struggle.

:frowning: I’m actually upset by this meme. Sorry :slight_smile:

It won’t be like CoD, and it’s not like CoD.

"The magazine scans were always going to come out the day after the cover debuted, that almost always happens. We can’t talk about the story in detail, because it is GI’s exclusive. I will say that some of the things that “invested, emotional” players are “raising eyebrows slightly at” are being very misinterpreted (“random” weapon spawns for example) but we will be able to clarify some of those things in due time.

Some of the other features, abilities, are also being discussed with no context (not your guys’ fault, obviously) and frankly, a video of TS would probably allay many of the especially hysterical reactions, but we’re not there yet.

We haven’t seen a single reaction we didn’t expect (apart from the Dax love story) and we will clarify a lot of this stuff 100% in the coming weeks and months. SOME of the things in here won’t be properly understood outside of a holistic experience (modes, progress, fictional setting, etc) but I am going to say one thing and leave it at that:

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it’s being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can’t be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions."

Link

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Clearly Halo 4 is ripping off Team Fortress 2, not Call of Duty.

OP as he was typing this.

You give Moas a bad name with this type of rant.

Hey OP, ever have an original thought?

If some of you guys would spend half as much time working on your reading comprehension skills, you know actually analyzing the information, as you do trying to come up with (un)clever ways to mash up the word Halo with Call of Duty maybe, you’ll stop flaming. Just maybe…

> If I wanted CoD (which I don’t) then I would play CoD. Let’s go down the list:
> No elites (f***)
> Spartan Ops-Mimicing spec ops rather than FF
> Progression system
> Perks (functional armour unlocked)
> CUSTOM LOADOUTS (f***, s***, c***)
> Sprint (not the worst addition)
> Insta-spawns
> Spartan IV…and they have X-ray vision, according to machinima’s newest video
>
> So, what is the title? Call of Halo Duty 4: Space Warfare?
>
> It better not be true. I guess Reach will be the last halo to be remembered as at least a tiny bit balanced.
>
> :frowning: poor halo, it’s being beaten with a baseball bat by CoD thugs, and not one of us can stop the struggle.
>
> :frowning: I’m actually upset by this meme. Sorry :slight_smile:

Everything you listed was something that Call of Duty copied from other games (other than the Elite thing) so . . .

Smh

Sorry, but i’m going to have to agree.

“Weapon drops will now be random, so there’s be no more memorizing where the rocket launcher or plasma sword are, and respawn times will be a thing of the past. However, far more interesting will be the addition of Spartan Ops. This co-op mode will be an episodic affair, and new instalments will be released over a few months.”

Spartan Ops? Sounds like Spec Ops. And the weapon spawns make Halo Halo!

Even these little things can break a game.

> Sorry, but i’m going to have to agree.
>
> “Weapon drops will now be random, so there’s be no more memorizing where the rocket launcher or plasma sword are, and respawn times will be a thing of the past. However, far more interesting will be the addition of Spartan Ops. This co-op mode will be an episodic affair, and new instalments will be released over a few months.”
>
> Spartan Ops? Sounds like Spec Ops. And the weapon spawns make Halo Halo!
>
> Even these little things can break a game.

Spartan Ops is as different from Spec Ops as two co-op modes can be, derp. But of course you haven’t actually read any of the info, you’re just bigoting your opinion straight off the name.

Let’s make list of what makes CoD Halo:

• Regenerating health
  • 2 weapons at once
  • Grenades independent from weapons
  • Lethal melee
  • Assault rifle and pistol as default weapons
  • Radar
  • Dual wielding
  • …and on, and on
    Etc.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Nobody on CoD forums cries that CoD is too similar to Halo, and here this is main topic all the time!
Even if some ideas are taken straight from competitor, it’s good as long as those ideas are good. I bet that most people who says that things like custom loadouts or “perks” sucks, have no clue how they actually work, because are such a Halo fanboys, they didn’t even tried other games.

> If I wanted CoD (which I don’t) then I would play CoD. Let’s go down the list:
> No elites (f***) This makes it like COD? Oh yea, because COD has no Elites!
> Spartan Ops-Mimicing spec ops rather than FF Because COD created Spec Ops. Riiight…
> Progression system Is this so bad?
> Perks (functional armour unlocked) They never said they were “perks” nor do you know if COD’s definition of perks apply. Which I doubt.
> CUSTOM LOADOUTS (f***, s***, c***) All Loadouts are is H3 equipment chosen at spawn
> Sprint (not the worst addition) Stop it.
> Insta-spawns Only for Team Slayer
> Spartan IV…and they have X-ray vision, according to machinima’s newest video You have no idea how it works.
>
> So, what is the title? Call of Halo Duty 4: Space Warfare?
>
> It better not be true. I guess Reach will be the last halo to be remembered as at least a tiny bit balanced.
>
> :frowning: poor halo, it’s being beaten with a baseball bat by CoD thugs, and not one of us can stop the struggle.
>
> :frowning: I’m actually upset by this meme. Sorry :slight_smile:

Your opinions assume COD and Halo are the only 2 shooters to ever exist. You are not clever with your title and you don’t know what the game plays like.

So stop it.