The Lightrifle's smart scope....

is sooooooo SICK!

Tooooooooooootally agree

Looks like a weapon of Dooooooooooom

I agree looks really badass, makes me wonder how the other Promethean weapons smartscope’s look like.

Its so beautiful.

This game tho…I feel bad for all those who refuse to play because it isn’t Halo 2/3 all over again

Even the scope disassembles now! Awesome! Anyone see what it was firing? Looked like two simultaneous beams.

Dayuuuuummmmm

It looks so beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!

> 2535451198626415;6:
> This game tho…I feel bad for all those who refuse to play because it isn’t Halo 2/3 all over again

People just don’t play bad games :wink:

I find the last line, “ya’ll ready for some hot red on blue action?” to be very funny.

Sounds so naughty.

> 2533274819964902;1:
> is sooooooo SICK!

Completely agree.

Now I’m really wondering about the covenant smart scopes!

the game looks incredible

I love how I read your comment on youtube which is the same as your comment on this thread. Looks good.

I wonder how they would do smart scope for Brute weapons…IF there ARE brute weapons

> 2533274964417325;16:
> I wonder how they would do smart scope for Brute weapons…IF there ARE brute weapons

We need the brute shot back!

> 2533274792737987;17:
> > 2533274964417325;16:
> > I wonder how they would do smart scope for Brute weapons…IF there ARE brute weapons
>
>
> We need the brute shot back!

Yeah I always loved the Brute Shot! However I worry that the “Hydra” may replace it, with it also being an airburst grenade launcher. Although the Hydra is guided and seems to work more akin to the Plasma Launcher from Reach.

Really I want the Spiker back, and some -Yoink!- SPIKE GRENADES! I always liked Spike Grenades because it took skill and thought to use them properly.

Just my opinion but I think it looks like pure cheese. One of those things where people will go “oooooooo shiny” for a while and then realize it doesn’t function nearly as good as it looks. I can certainly understand why you would think it looks cool but I’m not looking for my scope to be cool. I’m looking for it to be useful. This scope looks like the opposite of that.

Again just my opinion. I will give it a fair shake but just initial impressions I am concerned it may just be distracting.

My favorite part was Will Arnette lol