The Library or Two Betrayals worse on Legendary?

I honestly found The Library to be very easy on Legendary. With how the level is designed, it’s pretty easy after a while to predict how the Flood come out and you get the flow of the level. With Two Betrayals, I can never get the hang of the thing, from the first encounter with the Wraith, to the bridges and such. It’s just unpredictable to me.

What do you guys think?

Gotta be The Library, it was a nightmare to wait for all the doors to open and defend your position.

Two betrayals

Two Betrayals for sure. Just a couple things that make it tough as hell:

• Tons of flood forms with rocket launchers - Getting the banshee amidst the flood/covenant battle - Parts where you have to fight flood off with no shields - Length of the mission - Weapons run out of ammo quickly

I thought The Library was the most difficult but now I have recently played at Halo CE and I think the worst is Two Betrayals, without bandanna skull

> 2533274852660538;4:
> Two Betrayals for sure. Just a couple things that make it tough as hell:
>
>
>
> - Tons of flood forms with rocket launchers
> - Getting the banshee amidst the flood/covenant battle
> - Parts where you have to fight flood off with no shields
> - Length of the mission
> - Weapons run out of ammo quickly

Number one and two were the biggest reasons the level was difficult to me. I thought the level didn’t feel as long, which is funny, since it was essentially AoTCR, minus a few rooms and backwards, and I didn’t find myself running out of ammo as much for some reason.

Two Betrayals, the flood were outrageous on this level

Jesus christ, Two Betrayals pissed me off so much. It’s usually the parts where I have to wait out a Flood-Covenant battle and slowly take out as many Covenant just so I don’t get shot out of the sky getting the Banshee, and the part where you enter the tunnels and I end up getting blown up by a Rocket Launcher.

I thought the library was awful the flood with the rockets were ridiculous

Definitely on my last run through, even on co-op, Two Betrayals proved to be the most difficult. The flood forms with the rocket launchers are just brutal.

Everyone talks about how long, annoying and hard the Library is, but personally from experience…I’d say Two Betrayals is way worse. Can’t stand the Flood in that level, especially with rocket launchers, the entire level is basically Assault on the Control Room backwards at a different time of day.

Two betrayls easily, because of the wraiths What’s especially frustrating, is when you encounter the first Wraith and Banshee while only having one bar of health.

Assault on the Contr- Sorry, Two Betrayals, is by far worse! The only saving grace is that you can sort of run past a few things if your suicidal and skillful enough…

I’m doing Two Betrayals on legendary now and I’m up to the bit after you fly through the tunnels with the banshee and then there’s a bridge with flood on it, i have NO ammo. can;t even bring the banshee along because the damn door didn’t open fully. To be honest, I don’t see the problem with The Library, it is one of the easiest mission in Halo ce on legendary…Screw two betrayals.

Two Betrayals by far.

The Library isn’t too bad as long as you take your time and make sure everything is cleared.

Two betrayals for sure. Take this from someone who played both on legendary YESTERDAY. There are a lot of tricks and grenade jumps you can do on the library to skip big portions or despawn lots of enemies. Plus you can hide for most of the “defend your position till the monitor returns” sections. Two betrayals is just long, tedious, and there are rooms with RIDICULOUS amounts of flood. Plus getting to the banshee on that first section is hard as YOINK

Two Betrayals.
Plus, you could always attempt speedrun strats on The Library, but on Two Betrayals you still have to suffer through some of the fighting.