The Library Achievements

Hi! I am looking for anyone that wants to get the 2 Library achievements with me, particularly the one where you have to get through it without dieing. We could play through the level twice, so we each can get the achievement. Message me on Xbox Live if interested.

GT: CoMManDER fOX62

I’m pretty busy right now, but the no dying one can’t be done in coop. Well, it CAN be done, but if one person dies, the achievement is voided. So the only benefit to doing it in coop is having extra firepower. Hope this helps!

Trust me when I say you are better off doing the Library achievements on your own. The key is getting used to the level. The two gave me a lot of grief, but I eventually finished.

This video also helped a lot. It can show you some short-cuts and ways to avoid enemy spawn zones in the level. I would also recommend using the Bandanna skull.

In the case of the “don’t die on Heroic” achievement, here’s a tip: if you find yourself down to a single bar of health, revert to your last checkpoint. This is a good way to avoid having to start over constantly (though Science knows I did I don’t know how many times).

Finally, I ended up doing the two achievements separately. It’s a pain in the -Yoink-, but it may be your best bet. Hope this helps, and good luck!

> Trust me when I say you are better off doing the Library achievements on your own. The key is getting used to the level. The two gave me a lot of grief, but I eventually finished.
>
> This video also helped a lot. It can show you some short-cuts and ways to avoid enemy spawn zones in the level. I would also recommend using the Bandanna skull.
>
> In the case of the “don’t die on Heroic” achievement, here’s a tip: if you find yourself down to a single bar of health, revert to your last checkpoint. This is a good way to avoid having to start over constantly (though Science knows I did I don’t know how many times).
>
> Finally, I ended up doing the two achievements separately. It’s a pain in the -Yoink!-, but it may be your best bet. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Totally agree with what you said.also RC master has a good vid for both achievements.

I actually didn’t worry about how difficult that achievement was after when I received mine.

I was playing it on legendary, doubting myself that I wasn’t going to get it, so I just simply took my time and used the hidden gap when waiting for one of the doors and spammed grenades while moving forward. I also realized how useful the AR was and when I got to the end of the level blop Achievement Unlocked. Patience is key when getting it, trust me, and also its ok to die sometimes because you’ll know where they are. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Hey if you get this, I can help you with speed-reader but nothing more. Not dying is soooo much easier by yourself.

I only need the Speed Reader one, anyone want to help? Tell me when and I’ll see if I can.

I only need Speed Reader.