The level of complaining is embarrassing

The level of complaining has reached embarrassment. From the store (which isn’t that different to other games) to the Battlepass (which is the same other games).
Please get it together.

13 Likes

I feel for your notifications. Get a secretary quick.

17 Likes

Complains about complaining… GOTTEM

47 Likes

Current thread objective: Survive

17 Likes

Rally Point…………….Omega

4 Likes

“Don’t question, just consume product and get excited for next product.”

33 Likes

Who is it embarrassing. Ask anybody complaining if they’re embarrassed doing so. Are you the one embarrassed? Or are you saying it’s embarrassing for 343. Either way if you don’t want to see complaining the forums might not be for you? Forums are for positive and negative feedback, but at the moment theirs just a lot negatives that people want to see addressed, honestly don’t get who or what’s embarrassing. People have certain problems they want to see addressed and they have a right to announce that as a consumer.

15 Likes

Fully and completely agree.

2 Likes

Oh so you support the subscription based model we have been subjected to over the last few years?

Glad to know who’s side your on.

I will continue to voice my concern because Halo should’ve never been free to play

9 Likes

Exactly. I’m not embarrassed. If anything I’m emboldened

4 Likes

Be positive yall. I’m playing GTA San Andreas now, a game from nearly 20 years ago, and it puts everything we’re playing these days to shame. The amount of content in this game…

Yeah Halo Infinite sucks but play GTA San Andreas and you’ll realise just how poor game design has become. Outside of graphics, pretty much all the games we’re playing now just suck.

7 Likes

OP thinking people are complaining because the store and battlepass both exist and that’s it :joy:

7 Likes

All the ‘343 please remove the 5 ranked wins challenge’ threads are, infact, absolutely embarrassing.

There’s plenty more examples of some pretty pathetic complaints out in the wild. Not everything is realistic or constructive.

2 Likes

It’s my right to complain.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
People really do need to chill.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen people are complaining about having to win or do certain objectives for certain game modes. Which is understandable you can’t choose your game mode and can go hours without getting the mode needed to complete the challenge. Why should an individual have to spend hours trying to do a simple task all because they can’t choose their game mode ? Especially for ranked that’s just not smart

3 Likes

I didn’t try to justify those.

Ranked based challenges luckily don’t have that issue.

This game is embarrassing for a company that was basically given unlimited resources and two previous chances with 4 and 5.

9 Likes

Here’s your (you)

God forbid people use the forums for what they’re intended for. Moreover the complaining that’s constructive is actually working.

5 Likes

Basically unlimited resources you say? Care to elaborate, I’m intrigued.

I don’t need you to be embarassed for me I will complain until things are fixed, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. because complaining about it will be the ONLY way to let 343 know there is an issue.

I still think the store is too small… so no it’s not the same…

h ttps://mwomercs.com/store ← LOOK HOW BIG THIS STORE IS!!

We can’t even buy the currency through steam to buy stuff on the store…

2 Likes